chapter 13~ Hurt

chapter 13~ Hurt

luhan sat inside his room.the night seemed darker than it already is while he stared off out of nothing.every detail flexed upon what happened yesterday keeps flashing back and forth his eyes.he sat the whole day by the edge of his king sized bed.

LUHAN'S POV

i had never once felt this kind of feeling of wanting to be obliterated from the depths of the world.she witnessed how i was..my teeth grinded together for a short while thinking about how close kai was to laying his hand on her.i should have known that little piece of playboy.

but that couldnt change my disappointment to myself.it was as if i was a monster before her eyes which was how i clearly envision myself as of now.i cant bring myself to face her.she's afraid of me now,this was exactly what i had feared ever since she came into our life.this was the thing i was trying to prevent but..

" luhan~ you cant just stay there all day,come out" with a deep sigh,i forced myself to step out of my bed and open the door.

"she's been asking about you and i cant cover up anymore longer." lay said flawlessly and more of smirked when he finished his sentence.i saw this one coming but not now.

"well tell her that I'm busy hunting and i will be back by sundown"

"why wont you tell her yourself?" lay asked.

" you know the reason" i rested myself against the door frame sighing once again.

"i'll let this pass once again but you really have to go out and get something to eat,you look pale than the usual,not that you're not pale enough"

"yeah,yeah i'll go just please keep her away from me" i took my jacket from my sideboard and swung it across my shoulder.By the time i came nearly the door Lay wasn't there anymore.

I was lucky i didn't catch a glimpse of her lurking around the house.Fate was evident not being a bummer to me as of now.The sun wasn't totally blazing today so it was nice,pretty convenient for me at least.

JIRIM'S POV

The whole day.or even half of the day to make it more clearly was agonizingly exhausting.not that i was something extreme but i was exhausted not physically but emotionally.Lay kept coming back into my room to  check if i was okay and same with my other husbands. husbands... the term itself seems still unregistered to my system.but it seem to had more value since that day they rescued me.

" he's gone to hunt,he said he'll be back by sundown" the creek sound of my bed made me remember about that night.the first night i've spent inside his room.ugh i don't even know why I'm thinking about him now.

"why did you have to tell me that?" i turned my back so that i wasn't facing him.my eyes instantly deviated its gaze to my wrists.the mark of the ropes tightly embedded on my skin before were not  there anymore.only a few casts were only visible.

" you know...just in case you want to go to the forest right pass the fountain at the back of the mansion" i cant seem to enlighten myself about the hunting thing yet since the possibility of witnessing that scene is severe.

Unconsciously,i found myself in front of my closet which was painted in with a hint of rosy pink.i took my scarf and wrapped it around my neck to keep me from cold. i was already by the door when i heard Lay call after me.

" would you like me to accompany you by any chance?" he smiled strenuously at me,his dimples blinding me.

" no lay, i don't want to disturb you.you've been taking care of me 24/7.you should probably get some rest" i walked towards him and slightly kissed his cheek and added.

" don't even dare mentioning this to kris.you know how he is when i try to go out alone" i managed to put on a quick smile and walked away.

=====

the smell of soil fresh from an early rain made me feel ecstatic.a full gush of wind touched my face and i pulled my scarf tightly around me.i've been walking for hours now.where could he possibly be? my feet dragged me towards a whole bunch of rabbits hopping together and they seem bigger than usual which was not a surprise anymore since everything i came across with is always beyond normal.

"GAAHHHH! " i ran behind a tree and feared for my dear life.there was something that jumped and attacked the cute rabbits.i heard a few shrieks from the poor rabbits and then it fell silent.

"come out.i'm done" i managed to peek a little bit and then finally stepped out.luhan was there.perfect as he always was.i cant even tell that he just ate those rabbits i saw a while ago.

i kept my distance from him.he was just staring at me blankly with those pair of absolutely divine ruby red eyes.he looks thinner than the last time i saw him.he looked at me carefully,he's trying to figure me out i guess? the moment the crease in his forehead were gone he approached me step by step.not wanting to surprise me or something but i could only step back when every time he steps forward.

i don't know why was doing that.maybe it was the fear that was surrounding me.even though i was in a complete mess that day i clearly witnessed everything.luhan was something else..he wasn't as human as i knew he was,of course given the fact that he was a vampire.i didn't imagine that they could do something like that.that he was capable of  doing something like that.

he stopped what he's doing when he knew i wouldn't dare come close to him.luhan turned around gracefully as anyone of them always move around.i heard him sigh heavily and said one of those things that i hated ever since.

"go away" the words he spoke were too plain.but it had my mind running thousands of conclusions.he doesn't want me.he doesn't want to see me.i upsetted him.i should never let him see my face again.i have always been unworthy haven't i?

i felt another gush of wind from my back and i felt a pair of arms snake itself around my waist.

author's note:

just a few comments wont hurt right? i updated fast because someone commented and i really appreciate that <3 <3 <3

keep reading >>>>