chapter 7~ Exo-k

chapter 7~ Exo-k

Jirim's POV

the breeze silently humming against my ears, it feels so soothing to be here.i scrunched up my eyes using my hands. there's something i see behind the tree. its-- i cant seem to see it. its a bit blurry.

the dream ended and turned the relaxing place to pitch black.my eyes immediately shot back open when i felt something breathing against my face.

" OMYGADD!!!" i wrapped myself up with the blanket tightly and moved away from him.what is this guy doing beside me?! well technically he's in front of my face.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?!!" i yelled on top of my lungs, i
guess that startled him.noticing that his eyes grew a bit wider but the heck im even more startled now >_____<

" for your information youre sleeping in my bedroom so you dont have th--" luhan.

" what happened?!" chen busted in the room together with the others.

" yah! luhan d-don't tell me you and jir--"lay

"AHA!that's why you wanted to be all alone with her!" xiumin exclaimed. what are they talking about? i don't get them.i stood up,still wrapped with luhan's blanket.

" ya! we did not do anything okay. so please just shut up I'm heading back to my room" i didnt wait for any of their reactions and went outside,heading to my room of course.

those--ugh.were not even getting to know each other yet they think things like that.psh what unbelievable perverts they are.

====

Luhan's POV

" way to go guys i was just about to tell her that were vampires but then you decided to barge in." why do they have to ruin my mood?!psh i sure do hope jirim wasn't that mad at me but I'm sure she is.

" what do you expect us to do? we heard jirim scream on top of her lungs and you expect us to just chill out?!" chen exploded for a second but let out a sigh. wow! Ive never seen him act like that.

"i- I'm sorry, just got carried away." chen added and sighed again. 

" stop acting like some in love little boy.psh. we all love her okay" xiumin grumbled.

" stop it you guys. luhan, now is not the right time to reveal her what we are." kris told me and looked at each one of us.i think they have clues to samantha and hye jin.

" luhan, we found out who did it. we went back to the palace to ask the guardians about this and just as expected they said exo k did it,that's the only thing that the mirror of luminous showed according to them." kris briefly explained while i just plainly looked at him. i was thinking why exo k did it. its not their usual style to interfere into the human world.

" i know, i find it incredibly disturbing too. they should not interfere with the human world since the day that we banned them from the palace" tao added and shrugged again. he doesn't really care for this kind of stuffs and likes to flirt with the maids of course that are vampires.

" we better keep an eye on them and find a way to hide jirim" lay.

" why should we hide her?"  xiumin.

" you baozi~ of course we have to hide her, while they still don't know anything about her powers we have to keep her safe, its our duty" i exclaimed and messed up his hair, its our duty protect the princess,our princess.

there have been a war going on back there in the palace since king Gabriel died,well vanished.he is not really dead and we 'exo-m knew that, we could still feel his presence every now and then but its too weak to actually break completely through us.

the kingdom is now at stake of oblivion, exo-k our counter part brothers from the same kingdom were forced to be banned forever due to their bad behavior towards the guardians.they tried to take the only thing that is making our world exist, the two moons which protects us from queen victoria.we guessed that they took queen victoria's side that's why they did that.

jirim, she is destined to be our princess,us six. we have to bond our bloods together with her in order to defeat the queen, her powers wouldnt be complete without us and so are we. 

we are not that strong as of now. all we have our the powers given to us since we were born but once we bond our blood with jirim,our powers will get stronger. the only way we could bond our blood with her is to bite her,each one of us before anyone else does.

the hardest part we are facing now is how to tell her what we are without scaring her, she have to accept her faith the moment we tell her, her true identity as the princess.

Author's note:

short update ^__^ kyaackk!

+hapyysquid+