chapter 6~ Behind his actions

i don't understand.. how am i supposed to be protected by this piece of jewelry??~ well this necklace was given to me by my father just a day after his death but what's so special about that? 

" jirim.. please go down for a while.. i know your depressed right now with your situation but please don't lock your self up here" angelica said through the door.

its nice to have someone worry over me.. since I've always had my father to do to that before. i stepped out of my bed and opened the door.

" i'll be right down angelica... thanks for worrying " i showed her my unconvincing smile.

" your welcome jirim~sshi.. i'll go clean the masters room now" i waved at her and closed the door.

she's really nice. it immediately made me miss hye jin. i wonder how is she now?? i wonder if she's safe or if she had eaten already.i really hope they find them soon. yes they sent me home and told angelica to look after me. 

okay im lying. they sent me home with luhan and asked him to look after me. aish~ out of all of them why do they have to leave me with luhan?? -_____-that guy just practically screams that he doesn't like me.

the reason why i locked my self up here in the room was also because of him. he's just really cold towards me and i cant stand it so i decided to not cross paths with him since i think that's what he wants.

if he doesnt like me.well i dont like him too. 

====

Luhan's POV

screw those guys for leaving me with her. i pushed the strawberry into my mouth and dumbly looked at the tv.

well this is amusing -________- its so boring here. they couldve made me go with them instead of baby sitting her.

angelica came down and was about to go to the kitchen when luhan called after her.

" angelica~" 

" yes master??~" she went near him and stepped back a few steps away.every maid are forbidden to be so close to them unless their masters are the ones who request them to do so.

" have you already told her to come down?" i picked up another strawberry and tossed it in my mouth, i looked at angelica. i saw her swallow a lump in her throat. aigoo~ are all girls like this??

angelica was astounded from seeing the strawberry lay in his beautiful hands and made its way to his mouth and didnt hear what his master have said.

"yah~ are you with me???" luhan snapped his fingers and angelica immediately snapped out of her day dream.

" y-yes master... uhh-- i already told her to come down" angelica said stuttering.

" okay~ thanks for that. you can continue doing whatever you are about to do" luhan smiled at her.

" yes master~" i watched as he proceeded her way to the kitchen.

aish~that jirim.what's taking her so long?? angelica have told her to come down like an hour ago and yet she's still not here.psh~ she's really decreasing my patience.

luhan shifted to his seat and laid on the couch as if he's on his bed. 

====

Jirim's POV