chapter 3~ Their wife

" what do you mean w-wife??!" are they trying to make me crazy??!

" uh- i can explain jirim..." my eyes landed to kris.

" you better explain this or else ill leave this instant and just  forget my father's last wish"  i didn't sign up to be anyone's wife! and I'm still young.. i cant marry 6 guys?! its just ridiculous. 

" we must talk about this in the office so that no one can hear what we are about to say to you... don't freak out. its nothing that can harm you.. i promise"  xiumin is almost on the stage of panicking but he still tries to keep it cool.

they never expected you to be this shocked and the part where you said you'd leave them sent them on alarm.

" but before that.. we have discuss something among our selves. so please go ahead first and we'll come right away" kris said looking at chen.

why do i even have to go to their so called office??? its not like there are other people around here. aish! I'm really frustrated right now.i started to walk first, heading upstairs.. the rooms here have labels on them as i had observed earlier. aigoo~ i hope i wont get lost or something.

" yah! you smiling troll! why do you have to tell her that?!" xiumin slapped chen's head.

" don't hit me! ~ she's gonna know it sooner or later so i just took the lead i guess??" chen said scratching his head, flinching from xiumin's hit.

" took the lead??! you know I'm supposed to be the one to have the say in everything here right??" kris, his commanding tone roared throughout the living room.

" i know.. sorry" chen muttered . they all know this is a serious matter. its just that its really chen's nature to slip off things from time to time.

" this will not help the situation. lets just go and tell her now what Gabriel had planned out for her" kris said and the other guys nodded.agreeing with what the leader had said.

now all they have to face is your predictable and hysterical reaction once you already know what was that all about.

=====