chapter 19~ King Gabriel

(*still the same day)

3rd Person's POV

 exo-m gathered around the same room where they usually go to discuss something important.the office,with void faces they silently exhanged glances while waiting for kris to start their meeting.luhan was rather eager to finish the meeting as soon as possible so he could return to jirim but in the mean time he assigned angelica to look after her.

 " what do we have to discuss gege?" tao said as soon as kris walked inside the room and sat to his designated seat which is the one placed in the middle.

"i gathered you all here to inform you about the recent news about jirim's father.he's alive atleast that's what i think when i found the exact necklace jirim has in the woods after that day where jirim was retrieved from that Victoria" kris said,his face void of emotion.totally unreadable.

all of them gasped in shock.it was very unexpected for them to hear a news about King Gabriel.many of the palace's men which were sent to find traces of him absolutely anywhere returned empty handed for a long time and hearing this news about him.

" how do you know though? that its king Gabriel's? and not just some trick Victoria did to mess with our minds" xiumin asked matter of factly.this wouldve been the first time he questioned kris' statement.its not that he doesnt believe him..its just that they cant be really that sure at times like this.

" im pretty sure it is king Gabriel's since crystals like that were only found every hundred years.so basically it would be hard to find something exactly like it in this world within that time span" kris.

" so now that we know he is alive..what should we do?should we tell jirim about this?" chen interjected.

" of course we should! she deserves to know the truth" luhan.

 "no.we cant tell her anything right now." kris said,contradicting luhan's say. they cant tell her anything about this yet.she have to stay focused then things will go according to his plan.

"but kris gege jirim has to--" tao tried to still reason out but xiumin ceased him by reaching out and applying pressure on his hand.saying to just let it be.though it wasnt the end of this matter yet for him.xiumin really has a feeling that kris knew something but if he really wants to get to the bottom of it he has to find out for himself instead of letting his other brothers knew about his suspicion.

=====