chapter 8~ A Familiar Voice

I decided to hang around the house today,it's the only thing that i can or allowed to do.i frequently disturb the maids around the mansion and ask them things about their masters but they would simply turn away and avoid me,talk about rude.

well i shouldn't judge them that easily,as angelica said they aren't allowed to talk about them in this house. my husbands haven't mentioned anything about my mother and sister's disappearance.i have no idea what i should feel right now,actually were not really related because samantha's my father's second wife and that means hye jin is just my half sister.

at first we pretty much got along well, samantha would usually buy me clothes and girl stuffs and hye jin and i would always talk about girl things also but when my father died they took all of my father's money and even our house too,that's why I've decided to come here.

" angelica~sshi where are you going?" she stopped just by the stairs and looked back at me.

" uhh.... master kris have summoned me..i must come immediately" she half smiled and quickly went upstairs. it must be urgent? maybe i should go and take a look? i made my way to kris' room.the door was slightly open so i didn't bother to knock.

" kri---" oh my holy holy buffalo O_O

am i not on drugs or something??w-why is kris biting angelica's neck?!!! a-and there's blood flowing down.oh my gaadd! is he killing her??!

"y-yah! don't kill her" i rushed to angelica's side and grabbed her away from kris' he looked back at me with surprise.

" jirim~sshi.." angelica uttered and covered her neck,the part where kris had bitten earlier.she doesnt look in pain,she rather looked like she liked it

.i looked at her face and she's blushing.what the?? is she kris' other woman or something?! are they sneaking behind my back?w-wait why am i acting like a jealous girlfriend?,well technically i am his wife so yeah a jealous wife.

" j-jirim its not what you thin--" he was trying to defend his self from me.its really clear,he bit angelica's neck.blood flowing down. duuhh?? it practically screams VAMPIRE.

"i get it okay.. you're a vampire but why did you bite her?!" i screamed at him,wow this was the first time i acted like these in front of him,actually im really scared of kris.he's the kind of person that could eat you by just looking at you.

" its her time to be turned into one of us and she chose me to turn her" he plainly said and wiped the blood that was left on the right side of his lips.

" one of us?? does that mean that--"

" yes, im afraid what you are thinking of right now is right.luhan,xiumin,lay,chen,tao and me are all vampires" i think he's waiting for my reaction but how should i react though? knowing that your six husbands are vampires, i couldve accepted the fact that kris was a vampire but all of them?! that is just really unbelievable.

" b-but ... you guys act so normal.. you seem so human .how can you be vampires?" i said with a low voice. i thought i would able to handle this but i guess not.

" technically we lived our whole life here in the human world so i guess that makes us humans somehow.we only visit the kingdom once in a while, when they badly need us" he stopped for a moment and eyed angelica,she frantically looked back at him and went outside leaving kris and me alone in his room.alone. did i just say alone?

" and there's one more thing you should know. your father is still alive, we believe he is."

"w-what? my father is still alive?where is he?" my heart skipped a beat and it continuously ached its like my heart is being burned to toast.the last thing i remembered was kris' face above mine,calling out my name and then it turned pitch black.

it feels so cold,surrounded by darkness.there's a straight path in front of me but i don't know where this leads to even so i walked and walked.

" jirim~" i gasped when i felt a hot air touch my face.i turned around but saw nothing.no one.just darkness.

" w-who are you?" 

" that was quite a nice scene back there wasn't it? it made me happy seeing you with him.i know he's going to protect you well. I'm sorry you have to feel such ache a while ago,its the only thing that i can ever do.you know i always tend to hurt people to save them right? just like back then.im also sorry that i have do this now since this is the only chance to talk you,while your still human"

i somehow remember this voice but i don't know when i heard it or who was the one talking to me.

" i have to warn you. your in for a big fight jirim~ah you must be strong.don't let your guard down even for a second remember that she will come at you when your in your weakest. i'll always protect you jirim~ i will never let anyone hurt you..goodbye"

the voice disappeared the same with the warm atmosphere that enveloped me earlier,it turned into coldness again and then my eyes shot back open. i saw lay and xiumin beside me.