chapter 20~ Unconscious

it was the second day of jirim's unconscious state.though she was clearly breathing she still didn't move an inch since yesterday. each one of them took  turns in looking after her though luhan was always there even if they ask him to rest he wouldn't leave her. the first thing he wants her to see when she finally woke up was him.it was greedy of him to be like that but no one can blame him..he loves her too much.

" i heard everyone in the palace were already getting ready for her awakening.seems like everyone's quite excited about this" xiumin said as he was sitting across jirim's bed while reading something again.

" tch.she's not even awake yet.aren't they a little too thrilled? its not like after she wakes up she'd have to go there immediately" luhan said. how can they even celebrate like that? they didn't even knew the pain she went through.

xiumin threw him a glance while plastering a straight face.luhan shook his head and scoffed.totally blown away. 

" she's going to be numb for one day after she wakes up.she'd probably have one day or two to get ready and go there.so..to sum it all up she has a total of two days before she finally go to the kingdom together with us. they said our power will finally be complete once she's fine."xiumin.

"and kris also said that we have to start training once we get there. Extheria is still on its state of chaos.no one is handling everything so there are many evil vampires that came outside our kingdom that have been pestering the lives of the locals.deaths are still piling up since the absence of king Gabriel." xiumin sighed and stared blankly out of nowhere for minutes then continued reading again.

jirim was up to a really tough responsibility. she would be like the ray of sunshine that the people need to feel uplifted again.

=====

Jirim's POV

 unfathomable.. it was as if nothing was wrong...like i was still awake though my eyes are shut and all the things i hear are slurred. i guess this was like being in a state of coma or something... i don't really know.i cant really explain it at all since i haven't really experienced being in that state before.

time to time, when i lose the ability to keep track of getting myself to stay awake the scenes played would change and it was like traveling through my mind.

" why are you smiling like that?" i recognized a familiar voice,familiar indeed because it was mine.

" because you're with me and i can never feel sad in front of you" a deep voice said as he easily enveloped my small frame in his arms,and heard my serene giggling that i found quite annoying but he'd still find adorable.

i felt something familiar stir up within me.i guess i was longing for him.. for us.it was such a devastation or perhaps a nostalgic idea to want to revive back what was left before all of this.

we were happy..conceivably perfect in my perspective. he has always been there.of course he was my childhood sweetheart.my hero and the first man who made me see light in every dark clouds. he was like a virus spreading rays of sunshine into my life.

i couldn't ask for anything more than him.but look what's happening now.it rages me that i feel guilty about this though he's the one who left me with no compromising detail at all.

he just left.nowhere to be found.and now i found him as something else.. or was he a vampire even back then? i don't even know...but some part of me wants to listen to his side of the story.

i felt a surge of coldness,electricity,heat fill my body..there were a few more elements that i could'nt determine.each of them seemed to empower one after another.

it felt like my body was on a washing machine...being blended.the feeling was baffling.i thought i wasn't suppose to feel anything? why is this suddenly happening? what's happening to me?

 =====

Author's Note:

*sings nose eyes lips

mianhe~ mianhe~ hajima~ asdfghjkl

im sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo

nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo babehh~

<3