chapter 5~ Where are they?!

jirim and the rest of the guys reached her house surprisingly fast. well it was near their place so it was easy to drive to. the boys remained outside, they decided to not intrude with jirim's business.of course jirim's privacy is important for them.

" mom.. are you home?" i barged my self in and made my way to my parent's bedroom. 

what happened here??! all the clothes that were neatly stacked inside the closet were messily laid on the floor. the bed was also a mess. well actually everything was. this was completely the opposite of what i remembered last time i went here.

hye jin.. my sister.. she would know what happened here. she was the only one with mother since i've left.

jea then proceeded to go to her sister's room but just like her parent's room it was walked in by storm and her sister's not there.

why are they not here?! they're supposed to be here. what is happening?? did they got kidnapped? no that's impossible were not rich. did they got murdered? n-no that's not possible either since there's no trace of blood left on the floor.hye jin.. mom.. where are you??

i headed downstairs and saw the guys patiently waiting.

" have you finished picking up your stuffs??" xiumin was the first one to notice jirim's presence.

" a-aniyo~ i ---" jirim is in the middle of bursting into tears.

" wae?? what happened~??! " tao immediately enveloped jirim in his arms, embracing her tightly.

" my mother.. and my sister... t-their gone" my tears involuntarily flowed. i really have bad feeling about all of this and I'm afraid for some reason that i didn't even know.

" their gone?? where could possibly Samantha and hye jin have gone to??" chen.

" h-how did you know my mother and sister's name?? " i didn't remember telling them anything about my family well except the things about my father, they automatically knew about that.

" we just know.. don't ask too much" kris said with a stern voice. he seems pretty calm from all the commotion that's happening.

" what should i do..?? t-the only thing i saw was a logo exactly the same as those ones on your stairs but --- its not M but K " what does those sign mean anyway?? is it some kind of group symbol or what?

" K??! " lay shot a meaningful look to kris and of course he caught that immediately.

" jirim you have to understand and follow exactly what i am going to tell you right now okay?~" kris went near jirim and cupped both of her cheeks in his hands, he looked straight into her eyes.making tao let go of his embrace towards jirim and just stood near her.

ohmygaa-- his eyes.. t-their very magnetizing. it makes me feel safe.

 jirim's tears were instantly halted. kris smirked to his own little trick. yes he can control people's feelings and yes he can read minds too. actually they all do.

" get a hold of yourself. breathe~" kris said still gazing straight to jirim's eyes.

i followed what he said.. i let out a shaky breath. my feelings were still a little bit troubled but i felt calm.

" are you calmer now?" kris.

" yes.. i think " i stared back at him. i dont know but there's something in him that just makes you attracted that easily.

" regarding this matter you just have to leave it all to us and no matter what you do dont remove that necklace " kris said seriously his eyebrows furrowed once again, he let go of jirim's cheeks and touched the necklace around her neck.

" this is the only thing that could protect you as of now" kris.

author's note:

short update guys!~ i really dont know when will i update next but please dont leave me :) i'll update as long as i have time :> i love you readers

+happysquid+