chapter 16~ Goodmorning

hmm... i shifted closer to my pillow that was apparently emitting heat.i didnt know pillows could be this warm.i sniffed its scent,my eyes still closed and i think i'm still on my not so awake mode.w-why does it smell like luhan?

"as much as i want you snuggling me you have to stop because its tickling me" i heard a hoarse voice whisper in my ears and it made me jolt up.

"w-what are you doing here?!" i half screamed since i'm good enough to not wake the people which are probably still sleeping at this hour.

" why do i always have you screaming at my face when you wake up?" he pinched my cheeks while chuckling and hid my face close to his chest making it hard for me to breathe.i tried to struggle my way out but he kept me firmly against his chest while brushing my hair using his hands.after a few minutes he loosened his hold on me and i immediately let loose to meet his eyes.

those same pair of ruby red eyes staring at me with so much emotion that i couldnt comprehend.

" stop staring i know i'm handsome " he pinched my nose and caressed my cheeks lovingly.he could pass for being sweet putting aside his excessive cockiness.ugh why does he have to be so conceited.he just ruined the moment -____-

" YAH!!!" i pushed him off the bed with all my might and got off the bed heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.i knew he got up immediately when i pushed him,i dont even know if he did hit the floor 'cause you know...vampire reflexes or something like that.

=====

 everyone gathered around the oh so huge table that could fit twice their number in the house.it was lunch time already and they already gathered around without waiting for jirim. 

everyone came to a halt,about to eat when luhan entered the dining room while humming merrily to himself and obviously beaming with rainbows.

" how many times do i have to tell you to never try taking in drugs?" chen mumbled while chomping off to a piece of bread.

"hmm? huh? i didnt see you there! good morning chen~" luhan took his seat next to chen which has another spot for jirim to occupy later on.he was on high spirit and its freaking the heck out of his friends.

Chen's pov

Is it just me or this dude is totally out of his brain. all giddy and all that.tch.it irks me.i know its probably because of jirim. of course she's my sunshine that spreads all the love on the earth.ugh.. i really really like her.

" is she up yet?" i heard lay mumble with a sigh leaving his lips.he kinda looked worried? jealous? or something like that.

he was really acting weird when i ran into him in the forest when i was trolling off across the vicinity.you know taking my daily supplement of alone time because i was thinking how i should do jirim--- uhm.. let me rephrase that. i was thinking how i should bite her in the neck.yes,im saying it bluntly now so that you'll get my message and not think about other things.

lay really looked lost when i ran to him.he looked distracted.i'm sure he wouldnt have noticed me if i didnt purposely said hi to him, and when i did he just nodded acknowledging my prescence and immediately went on his way.i didnt even got the chance to say where he was going.. considering that it was getting late already.hm.. i wonder where he was going yesterday.

 Jirim's Pov

after my morning rituals i decided to come down alone.yes.alone.because that jerk left me.ugh.. that morning face of him still haunts me >.< why does he have to be so handsome?! but when i remember his full intesity of jerkness if that is even a word it immediately makes my blood boil.that--that jerk! i am so ignoring him for the rest of the day.

i walked in the dining area with their eyes focused on me.it felt uncomfortable being stared at.i feel like their gonna eat me or something. thankfully i arrived in my seat unharmed but this jerk seated right next to me wont be.

" goodmorning..sorry i got down late" 

" that's fine.. did you had a great sleep?" kris said after wiping his mouth.i noticed they were already finished eating.they didnt even wait for me so that we could eat together.how loving husbands they are -___-" 

" well.." i glanced towards luhan's way and noticed how he was trying hard to be busy looking at his nails.tch.he's acting all innocent.well he is definitely not!

" i had a great sleep until someone made me grumpy" i grabbed my fork and released my anger on the poor meat infront of me, stabbing it with enough force to show my anger.

luhan was still busy looking at his nails but i noticed him flinch a little bit when i stabbed my food.yes luhan.go ahead and crumble.

" who's that someone ehh? jirim~ah did you sleep with one of us last night?!" xiumin playfully said and acted out a hurt expression.gaahh he's so adorable.

" uhmm... well.. i thought i slept alone but when i woke up i was *nom with *nom already" i was taken of guard by xiumin's question so i talked while chewing my food.why does he have to ask that? TT___TT i'm not supposed to be the one in the hot seat here.

" what? i cant understand what you're trying to say jirm~ah" tao said frustrated with my invalid answer.

" nope.i wont repeat it again" i said to tao and made a mehrong face at him.

"im done eating so im gonna go and go somewhere " i must escape or they'll push me to admit that luhan and i slept together.dont you even dare think of pervy things.we just slept in the same bed.without doing anything.

" waeyo??!!! come back here jirim~ah you cant leave us like this?" chen histerically said as i walked out of the dining room.

====

forgive me!! TT____TT i didnt get to update these days.,.. weeks... or months probably.you know how busy college life is right?? you still love me right my loving readers out there?? im very thankful for you all that have read this story.REALLY.i was really suprised it would reach 8k already even though there are only few chapters yet.

i am really touched everytime you guys rant me out to update soon but then i didnt get to update fast *cries a han river. and im sorry too that this is only a short and lame one :( but still... you should read it you guys ^^ haha saranghaeyoooo <3

+happysquid+