2 people, 1 project

HEY GUYS THIS IS KINDA IMPORTANT;
Okay, so I was thinking I should give you guys the headcanon voices I have for them. Check them out guys, you won't be disapointed;
The video is: Homestuck Headcanon Voices
By:TheMellogirl13
There's a picture of Dave as the cover.
Please check it out :^)

AND IM GOING TO BE USING THE TROLLS QUIRKS FOR WHEN THEY SPEAK, ONLY EMOTICONS WHEN THEY TEXT.

I forgot about that in the last chapter.

I KNOW IN THIS PICTURE KARKAT'S HAIR IS BROWN, BUT LETS JUST SAY ITS BLACK.

ANYWAYS ENJOY
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Be the one flipping his shit:

"OH MY GOD KANAYA I'M FLIPPING MY SHIT,"I yelled. These 11 people I call friends and I, have a spot to always 'chill', which is at the top of the bleachers at our school. I always liked it, for some odd reason. "If I May Ask, Why Are Your Shits Being Flipped?" Kanaya replied calmly, I don't understand how she manages to but up with my melodramatic-self. "OKAY WELL, MR. SLICK ASSIGNED PARTNERS FOR SOME PROJECT THING WE'RE DOING, AND JUST *GUESS* WHO I FUCKING GOT." She smiled and laughed a little. Jesus, why is everyone laughing today? Am I that funny? "Oh Karkat, There Is No Need To Fake Your Anger, We All Know," my eyebrows knit in pure and utter confusion, what is she talking about? Nepeta sprung up from behind Kanaya and exclaimed,"That mew have a thing," she raised her eyebrows,"For Strider." Is she being serious? Am I being pranked? "I-I DO NOT, YOU," I pointed at Nepeta,"YOU PUT THOSE THE BACK DOWN." Vriska waltzed next to me and put her arm around me,"Ahah, Oh Karkat, you poor soul!" She laughed in utter sarcasm,"There is no need to be denial!" I facepalmed. Is everyone on drugs? Am I on drugs? Is this even real? "I CERTAINLY DO NOT HAVE ONE SINGLE THING FOR STRIDER!" I yelled angrily. I mean, why would I! He's worthless. Feferi managed to hear me and hugged me tightly,"Awwwwwwe, KARKAT IS IN LOVE GUYS!" She screamed happily. Next thing you know, I was surrounded by these nerds asking me if I was in love with Dave.

Was I?

Well I-HELL FUCKING NO.

The warning bell rang, meaning I had to get to class. Did I want to go to class?

What kind of question is that, no one wants to go to class. Absolutely no one.

I rolled my eyes at these fuckers and walked down the bleachers, still wondering what the hell gave them the thought of me, Karkat Vantas, having some type of interest in that wet bag of horse shit, Dave Strider.

Just the thought of his name made me twitch.

I stepped into the hallway and quickly made my way to class, almost bursting into a vomit volcano passing through all the couples sucking eachothers filthy faces off. In all honestly, I'm glad I've never been in a relationship, I mean, just the thought of having someone around you all the time makes me wanna scratch my eyeballs out and eat them.

I eventually managed to get to class without vomiting, and made my way to my seat. There were pros and cons to having assigned seats. I got to sit in the back, and the best part is that it was next to a window, the best seat in class.

The worst part;I sit next to the only person I hate more than myself, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows who.

The only person that doesn't know, is Strider himself.

Hilarious, right?

The second bell rang, meaning it was officially time for class.

I sunk into my seat and waited desprately for the class to end, even though it barely started. This class was pretty crowded, meaning everyone had to pretty much breathe down eachothers necks. Everyone somewhat arrived on time, Strider of course being the last.