Their Moment (very short)

(THEY'RE STILL HUMAN)

Be the one that's totally not wishing his boyfriend were here:

I miss Cronus.

Alright, maybe I was being harsh on him when I told him he only wanted me for sex, but was I wrong?!

Yes. Yes I was. I need to be responsible for my actions and apoligize to my main squeeze, because in all honesty, he is literally the one that will listen to me. If someone can stand me when no one else can, then that is someone I would rather keep in my life.

In this case, that someone, is Cronus. Am I doing anything about it? No.

All I am doing is making my situation worse by eating all of Karkats food and watching all of those romantic movies he seems to enjoy.

If any of you haven't caught on,(which I don't blame you because the author is horrible at making things self-explanitory), it's Kankri here.

You humans are probably like, 'OMG you should totally run to CroCro and like, make out with him!'. Well, I would, but the only thing I am doing is drowning in my own tears wishing I was not so stubborn and blind at this situation.

Just as I was about to go to the restroom, I here knocks at the door. Well, it could not have been Karkat, because he comes home late, along with that Makara male. I walked over to the door, wiping my tear-drenched face on the way. "Can I assist y9u wi-9h! Um," it was Cronus.

Help me. Help me. Help me. HELP ME.

I stuttered for words, because what do you say to your ex-boyfriend who you lectured in a triggering manner for wanting you for intercourse only?! "Just let me do the talkin' Kanny, Jegus chief, do ya' havwe any idea howv much I missed you! It's been twvo days n' I already feel like I can't stand being awvay from ya', you're my everythin' babe!" He looked like he was on the edge of tears, which in my case, is extremely important because it's like watching someone who has no emotion cry, which bought me to tears. He held my shoulders tightly,"Everytime I'm wvith ya', I feel complete, chief! I can't let someone like you outta' my life, you mean so much to me, doll," he cried, which made me cry harder. I have never in my life seen Cronus cry, and now that I have, it is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever witnessed in my 19 years of life. He grabbed my face and smiled,"Babe, your arms are my home, n' I'm fucking homesick." He tried to smile through the tears, and I couldn't help but hug him.

"I fuckin' love you, Kanny," he cried out, I smiled and replied,"Love you too, Cronus."

If being in love with Cronus is wrong, then I'll be with him in hell.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I wanted to let you guys know what happened with these two babies, so I put it up! *wipes tear* I cried writing this ♡