The Plan

Be the one making everyones dreams come true except his:

I made yet another deal with someone, that someone being Kanaya.

She agreed to help me get my KitKat back if I help her get Rose.

Currently, I'm lying on my bed, alone, hungry, and tired.

I have absolutely nothing done, and nothing planned.

First, I have to help Sollux get Ampora, Kanaya get Rose, and hopefully, that's it.

I have no idea how I'm gonna help Kanaya and Sollux.

Talk about procrastination.

I decided to stay home, due to the fact that there was absolutely no reason to go to school, and because I need to plan.

C'mon, Strider. Think.

Kitkat likes cheesy rom-coms and whatever comes next, right?

I got off my bed and onto my laptop, I need to study.

I only study important things.

Math is not important.

English is not important.

George Washington was important.

Karkat is important.

I got on google and looked up 'most cheesy moments in movies'.

The list goes on.

And on.

And on.

I stopped at one that didn't sound bad.

It might fucking work.

All I need are a shit load of candles, chocolates, roses, download the song 'Careless Whisper', and I'm good.

Here's the plan. I get the sound guy to play Careless Whisper on the speakers in school, since they're gonna be playing romantic shit like that, I turn off the lights and say 'the power went out' meaning the classrooms evacuate, I stay behind with Karkat, turn my swag level to extreme, and boom, Vantas will bring his Vantass to me.

Probably not the most popular, but hey, I get points for creativity.

I got off my bed and got dressed, just decided to go with a red hoodie, black skinnies and converse.

Time to go shopping.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I got a shopping kart and walked into Walmart, semi-excited yet nervous for tomorrow.

I mean, what if he denies my friendly not-so-friendly-more-like-gay offer? I'll be crushed, forever.

I don't have time for this shit, I have to get things done fast.

I went through the isles filled with all this Valentines Day crap.

The first thing I spotted were roses. All I want are roses, simple as that, but Walmart just turned it to a whole other level.

There's red, dark red, pink, pinkish-red, dark pink, white, yellow, and so much more.

But what if he doesn't like red?

What if he hates flowers?

I picked out a bouquet of red roses and just sped to the other section.