Guys & Wierd Eyes

Be the one counting the days he's been ignored:

Day 1

Karkat doesn't even wanna look at me.

Everytime I try to talk to him he turns the other way and starts talking to someone else in class.

Today in the morning while I was walking to school, I saw Gamzee put his arm around my babe. He shouldn't be touching him, at all.

Makara and I have a bone to pick, we've had some issues in the past.

That's not important right now. All I want is for my Kitkat to atleast aknowledge that I'm alive.

At the moment, I just came from school and currently thinking of any and/or every possible way to get him forgive me.

He has friends other than Gamzee, right? There's that one kid that's obsessed with fish, or is there two?

That one lesbian that has a crush on my friend.

Some wierdo in 3D glasses that's obsessed with bees and has a lisp.

Some blind chick that I've caught eating chalk and smells everyone.

Some chick with the hella hot Japanese sister.

Rufioh's crippled brother, who come to think of it hasn't been coming to school.

Some guy who's like the hulk but sweats alot and has an awkward obsession with horses.

And some girl that dressed up as Spiderman for Halloween last year who bought a spider to school and lost it.

...

I think I'll go with the bees guy, he seems like the most normal one from all of them.

Day 2

I woke up to the sound of--

Oh shit. This can not be real.

I go out of my bed and opened my balcony door a little-

"G-GAMZEE..HARDER..HMMM-SHIT GAMZEE HARDER!"

"K-KaRbRo..ShIt..OH SHIT KARBRO!"

I put both hands over my mouth.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Be the source of the noise:

"GAMZEE HARDER GODAMNIT!"

The fridge was so godamn hard to push I swear to god.

"PLEASE TELL MY WHY YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MOVE THE FRIDGE TO YOUR ROOM," I yelled at him. He sighed,"I wAs HigH, mAn."

"WELL HELP ME FUCKING PUSH IT BACK TO WHERE IT WAS!" We both pushed and pushed. Jesus, sometimes I just can not handle his stupidity.

"KEEP GOING, HAR-OH SHIT," I caught my foot while trying to make a turn.

Fuck my life.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Be the one throwing up:

Okay, maybe I was over reacting when I said I was gonna throw up, but just the thought of Gamzee roaming his hands around Karkat made me wanna explode.

In a totally ironic way, of course.

I got ready for school, just decided to go with a t-shirt my ironic, hella cool bro gave me for my birthday, black skinnies and some red converse. I didn't care how I looked today, besides the fact that I look good in any way, I had something else on my mind.