Satan Is Back

Be the one that dated John:

What the fuck was he doing here? How did he even know I was here? How the fuck does he know Cronus? How in the hell did he even get in?

Questions just kept popping into my brain as I was driving Karkat home, well, at Cronus' home. I came to a stop light and turned to the sleeping Karkat next to me. He looked so peaceful, with his eyes closed and his little ears holding back the jet-black hair in his face. His steady breathing, the small twitch his fingers make every now and then.

I turned my attention back to the road and tightened my grip on the wheel. John won't lay a damn finger on Karkat, and if he does, God bless his soul.

You might be wondering why I absolutely despise John Egbert, and I assure you, it is something very understandable.

It is because John Egbert is a two-faced, glasses-wearing, bucktoothed, sinister, blackmailing, evil-doing, un-ironic, apple-juice hating spawn of satan.

You might think that was a little too extreme, you might think John is a saint. Maybe his apperance tells a different story because, well, he looks like someone that would get beat up by an infant, but believe me, John can actually take over satan.

As dramatic as it sounds, I am being completely serious. He will overcome any and every obsticle to get what he wants, and when he does, he will never let it go. In this case, that 'it' is me.

Maybe I lied to Karkat about why John and I ended our 'relationship', but I had a reason to. John may have made it seemed like I cheated on him or something, making himself look like the victum, but you are surely mistaken.

John is the type of person to borrow a pencil from you, chew it up in your face, and have the nerve to give it back, he's the type of person to dangle the last water bottle on Earth in your face while you're dehydrated soul is getting burnt alive. If he had a gun with only two bullets, a serial killer, you, and satan himself in a room, he'd shoot you twice just because he likes the sound of it.

He is a heartless waste of space that deserves no love and no sympathy.

I breathed out in annoyance, just the idea of John being near me made me want to stab myself.

The memories and flashbacks I used to have of me and John never seemed to leave my mind. Sure, he really was my best friend, but you honestly have to be careful with you you befriend. I remember growing up with John, both our mothers were like sisters. Utterly inseprable, resulting in John and I growing up the same way. Utterly inseprable. There were ups and downs, but we stood close, with him being the only child and one of my bro's passing away, we really sort of connected.

I always new he was gay. He didn't even have to tell me, let alone suggest it. We used to pass by this one kid who used to look like me, and he would always tell me he 'fancies' him. I always responded with 'cool', due to the fact that John has an extended vocabulary while I say 'nice' to almost everything.

It was when we turned 8, I noticed things were different, we would hang out with other guys our age, and they talked about 'girls' and how they are somewhat developing boobs early, while John and I just kind of awkwardly sat there, forcing our laughter every time they cracked a joke. We tried to have girlfriends, which resulted in them crying their eyes out because they thought we were dating eachother, the term 'gay' being shot at us occasionally.

Neither of us had one clue what the term 'gay' meant, so we just kind of went along with it, thinking that gay meant smelly or that we were ugly.

We hit 10 years old with girls still having the mindset that we were gay. 6th grade was when we both had our realizations. We were our only friends, we only had eachother because by then we still didn't know what gay meant and everyone would shout it at us as we walked by. We didn't care. We just went with the flow of life.