Enough

Be the one that has a hangover and didn't even drink:

I have a fucking hangover and I didn't even drink, how does that even work?

I rubbed my eyes and got up, wait, I'm on a bed. I don't remember going to my room.

Wait, where the fuck is my sweater? I don't remember taking it off.

Wait, where are my fucking pants?

AM I NAKED WHAT THE FU-

Wait, nevermind. Boxers. I have boxers on. Yeah, boxers are the shit.

Question is, who took me here? All I remember is knocking out on the roof.

I know it wasn't Cronus, because he was drunk out of his damn mind, along with everyone else.

What if I'm not even at Cronus's place.

I shot up and looked around fantically, my vision was blurry so I couldn't quite see anything.

I looked to my left and saw red, wait no, it had legs. That's a body, yeah, and, sunglas-oh, come on, you have got to be kidding me.

"Morning, sunshine."

"FUCK YOU."

Why does the universe hate me? Why do I get punished for being a saint?

"Y'know, you're really light, a little too light."

"ONCE AGAIN, FUCK YOU."

"Instead of being your usual self, you should be thanking me!"

"I DIDN'T ASK TO BE TAKEN HERE."

"Why can't you just thank me for being nice? I'm fucking amazing!"

"FIRST OF ALL, YOU PRETTY MUCH STRIPPED ME NAKED, WHICH IS PRETTY UNUSUAL. SECOND, NO, YOU'RE NOT AMAZING. THIRD, FUCK YOU."

He sighed and got up, rubbing his eyes through his glasses and walked towards the door.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes aswell, I'm starting to believe he can guilt trip me to death,"WAIT."

He stopped and looked at me, well, he turned to my direction, in which I'm highly sure that he thought I was going to cuss him out, yet, I was doing the exact opposite,"THANKS."

He laughed silently and nodded, hesitating as he grabbed the doorknob,"Karkat?"

There has to be some kind of scientific explination on why everytime he says my name, my stomach completely drops to the point where I will possibly stop breating. I had nothing to say but an awkward, unhuman noise, which caused me to go completely warm.

"'Unleash the Beast' Boxers? Really?"

Well, that was enough to turn my entire body red. This is the last fucking time I will ever let Gamzee go shopping by himself.

I couldn't even process what he said, the only thing going on in my head were pure incoherent screams.

"I..I CAN EXPLAIN! SEE-"

He chuckled and smirked at me, opening the door as he commented,"Well, Mr. Vantas, lucky for you, beasts are welcome to my bedroom." And with that, he walked out. Leaving me a hot, sweaty mess.