Gettin' shit done, son.

Keep being the swagalicious one:

I walked my way to school, which was actually not that far. The benifit was that I walked behind the Karkat Vantas. I heard his rants from all the way over here.

See, the thing is, I've been having some sort of feelings towards that bard of rage since like, third grade. I didn't, and still to this day, know what I'm feeling towards him. I have a feeling it's between interest or "love". Nothing special.

Probably a little highschool crush, absolutely nothing to worry about.

Unless, a highschool crush is someone who makes you feel like you're the only person in this world, that nothing else matters but him, that just hearing his name gives you a rush, his scent makes you go mad.

Nah, I doubt it.

I also doubt he feels the same way. He's probably the straightest guy I know.

I just, I don't know. I hate the guy, but I have a need to be around him. I like everything about him, but hate him too.

I'm just not cool with that Makara guy, we've had some bad times. Everytime I see him atleast touch Vantas, I have the urge to shoot him into the sun.

Probably some type of period, for a guy.

A phase.

Yeah, a phase.

As I was walking, I saw Gamzee put his arm around Karkat, which made my blood hotter than my looks. Yet the thing that got to me the most was that Vantas but his arm around the guys' waist. Okay, now that made my blood boil. Who does this guy think he is? You can't just put your arm around Vantas! It's a rule! And if it's not, then it should be! He has no right to be touching what's mine--

Woah there big guy, mine?

Hell no. Nope. Nuh-uh. No motherfucking way.

I don't even know if I like him, he hates me for fucks sake!

Get it together, Strider. Be cool.

I slapped myself, I gotta stop overthinking these shitty thoughts.

Although it made my somewhat disapointed, I pretty much knew that it would never work out. Never.

Then again, opposites attract.

I don't know if wanting to kill the person or wanting to kiss the person is called love.

But they're pretty much the same thing.

I checked my totally swaggy watch I had on my totally swaggy wrist, 8:09 a.m.

Totally swag.

I knew it was late, but did you actually think I gave one of my precious shits?

Hell no! I'm Dave motherfucking Strider.

I'm like a fucking Knight of Time, or some shit like that.

I cooly crossed the street to my kingdom, but to peasants, it's called school.

I opened the double doors, revealing absolutely no one in the hallway, which unsurprisingly did not surprsise me.

Dave Strider doesn't get surprised.

Dave Strider is the surprise.

Happy Birthday, Bitch.

Merry Christmas, Motherfucker.

I turned to my left, making sure my glasses weren't falling off of my god-like face. I couldn't show my eyes, not only for my saftey, but for your saftey. For fucks sake, for the damn saftey of the nation, of the world.