Uninvited Guest

Be the one who should have called someone else:

I walked into the building Cronus lived in, turns out he had the top floor all to himself. We got into the elevator and waited patiently, that's when he chose to question me.

"If ya' don't mind me askin', wvhy are ya' not stayin' wvith Makara? I mean, sure, he's a drug-obsessed, juggalo killing machine, but there has to be a reason wvhy you of all people left em'." He stuffed his hands into his pockets and waited for an answer.

I wasn't planning on answering anytime soon, so I decided to shrug. I knew he got the idea that I didn't want to talk about it, and followed along.

The elevator came to a stop as we both walked in, apperantly, you need a key to go to the floor Cronus lived on.

The doors slid open as he spread his arms and proudly walked in,"Wvelcome, chief, to something I like to call 'life.' Also knowvn as my home."

This is ridiculous.

A pool. Indoors.

Pictures of half naked people framed onto a wall, everything was just so, rich and greasy.

I set my backpack down by the door as I took my time to look around. A pile of cigarettes on the table he had next to his white couch, the biggest television I had ever witnessed with my own two eyes, he was pretty much a spoiled brat.

"CRONUS, YOU SPOILED SON OF A BITCH."

He chuckled and lit a cigarette he had in his mouth,"Indeed. C'mon chief, I'll showv ya' your room."

He lead me up to the spiraled staircase he had and walkes down an amazingly decorated hallway, despite the fact that it smelled like cheap calonge.

He opened the last door in the hallway and gave me a key,"Enjoy!" He smirked and walked back down the stairs, doing gog knows what. I sighed and unlocked the door, not necessarily sure what I was expecting.

3 words..

No. Fucking. Way.

This room is bigger than my whole godamn apartment!

Instead of a wall, I had the biggest windows I had ever seen. The bed looked about king-sized, a tv, not as big as the one in his living room, but it's something!

I would not mind spending the rest of my life here.

I sighed in relief and walkes out the door, stuffing the key into my pocket and shutting the door on my way out.

Time to explore.

Usually I'm not the type of person to snoop around, but hey, you have to take advantage of whatever life hands you.

I quietly walked down the hallway, passing the many doors just one hallway had.

I came to a stop when I saw a clear, glass door and a staircase with lights on the steps.

Okay, that had to lead to somewhere cool.

I opened the door and walked in, making sure I knew what might lie ahead of me.