Bad Yet Perfect

Be the one walking towards school:

I was about 2 minutes away from school, my heart was practically ready to pop out of my chest at any second.

I must have been in pretty bad shape if Sollux managed to notice,"Hey, you'll bee fiine, II thiink? Ju2t don't worry about iit, man."

I sighed,"I hope you're right."

We walked across the street, each step I took closer to the school door, the more my mind kept telling me to turn around and get as far away from here as possible.

I had to get rid of these thoughts somehow, so I just focused on what I had to get done. Sollux and I thankfully came to school early, so I could get all of this set up. "Sollux, do me a favor and give this to the sound guy." I handed him the CD and he nodded, heading towards the office. I walked over to my classroom and stepped inside.

Fortunately, I had a key to every room in this school, just in case. I went inside, locked it, and got out my candles. I knew the teacher won't get mad, he would think that these are decoration from the school.

I set them up on each desk, I put a red one on Karkat's desk. I put them alond the boarders of the windows, and the teachers desk.

Once I was done lighting them up, I quietly got out and ran to the end of the hall, into the power room.

I got in and put a little timer I had for it, this would make the wire for the power to go out, and everyone will evacuate.

I'm such a fucking genius.

I went back out and locked it, seeing that there are more people coming.

Meaning, it's almost time for class.

It's almost time for class, meaning I will hopefully get Karkat back.

I walked down the hall and just rested on a bench outside, seeing all these straight couples shove their tounges down eachothers throat, groping, touching, hugging, all that sappy shit.

The thought of me never being able to do that.

I'll never be able to kiss him, but for it to actually mean something.

Ever since the project got cancled, I've missed him more and more.

I closed my eyes and just took a few breaths.

My mind wandered off to one single question.

How is Sollux doing?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Bee the one waiting to possibly get his heart broken by a fishy guy:

I waited at the bleachers for ED, I knew he was always the first one here so after I turned in the CD, I took advantage of this time and came to the bleachers, patiently waiting.

I played with the fish plushie I got for him, I looked at the roses and the chocolates and the cards I got for him, what if he hates this stuff? What if he hates me? My gog.

What if he had his own Valentine?

He'd know I'm gay and I'll be crushed!