Uninvited Guest 2.0

Be the one that has absolutely no idea who 'John' is:

"Dave?"

"John?"

Silence.

I looked at the guy who I suppose was 'John.'

He looks somewhat familiar, just can't put my finger on it.

He smiled, showing his unusually huge teeth, and ran up to Dave, pulling him into a huge hug, Dave just kind of standing there in shock.

Okay, I have 2 questions:

A) Why is he touching Dave? No one is allowed to touch Dave what the fuck.

B) WHY IS HE TOUCHING DAVE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK ANSWER ME.

'John' let go of Dave, who was trying to smile, but awkwardly failed. "I haven't seen you since, well, y'know!" John exclaimed excitedly. Dave nodded, backing away slightly. "Well! Don't you miss me!!" John gave Dave a look that was making my blood boil to the point where I was going to explode. Dave grabbed my hand and slowly started walking towards the door,"Um, listen, I have to um, study! I have a huge test tomorrow and heh, ya' can't miss that! So, I'll just let myself go..." He speed walked towards the door but stopped when John replied,"So, is this who you left me for?"

I am not being over-dramatic when I'm telling you my heart literally dropped to the ground.

Dave turned to look at him and walked away, tightening his grip on my hand as he slapped the door shut.

We made our way through the crowd and went straight for the door.

He pulled out some keys and walked towards a car, I'm guessing he got his car back. He muttered,"Get inside," as he unlocked it and got in, slamming it shut. I let myself in as he started the car and drove quickly down the road. We sat in nothing but silence, the only thing that was heard was the sound of airplanes passing by and the sound of his wheels going faster and faster each second.

He passed the street of his apartment, I'm guessing he didn't want to be there either.

-------

Time flew by and before I knew it we were surrounded by trees.

I looked outside the window, it wasn't a horror movie looking forest, it had lights and all with small houses, and although I've been living in this town for a while now, I have no idea where we were.

He turned into a dirt road and drove down it quickly, shortly making a stop.

He stopped the car and let himself out, which lead me to getting out also. I looked around, and it was absolutely stunning.

There was nothing but grass and small plants, little flowers and all, to put it in better words, it was a once in a lifetime moment.

I looked ahead of me to spot Dave sitting at the edge of a cliff, hanging his feet off the edge.

Is this man crazy?

I quietly walked towards him, taking a seat right next to him and letting out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding. I was going to say something, but Dave beat me to it,"I'm sorry."

I responded quietly,"WHAT?"

"I'm sorry, okay? For what happened back there." He looked down at his hands, embaressment filled his voice.