Just a Project

I PUT A TROLL KANKRI CAUSE THIS IS HONESTLY THE BEST PICTURE I'VE SEEN OF HIM I'M SORRY

He is a human in the story though, it's all the same.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Be the one running away from their problems:

I just fucked everything up.

Everything.

Let me fill you in on what just happened, I kissed Dave Strider.

I locked lips with the guy I dispise more than myself.

Just thinking about it made me want to burst into a vomit volcano.

I ran up the stairs in panic and utter desperation for who knows what. I ran to door, unlocked it, but had a hard time due to my shaking hands, and shut the door. I saw Gamzee on the balcony and ran to him,"Oh HeY bR-WoAh!" I attacked him with a hug. I just needed a little session at the moment. "HeY mOtHeRfUcKeR, nO nEeD tO bE uPsEt," Gamzee whispered. "BUT THERE IS A REASON TO BE UPSET, GAM! I DID SOMETHING I'M GOING TO REGRET FOR THE REST OF MY MISERABLE LIFE!" I yelled. Gamzee carried me to the couch and put me on his lap. Things like this make me feel like I'm a little 5 year old who can't handle shit.

But in reality, I'm a 16 year old who still can't handle shit.

"CoNtInUe, bro."

"REMEMBER THE PROJECT I HAD BEEN YELLING ABOUT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS PARTNERED UP WILL HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED, ALSO KNOWN AS OUR NEIGHBOR?," Gamzee nodded, soon laying his head on ny shoulder. Things like this is why people think I'm gay or in a relationship with Gamzee, something that I would never consider doing again. "WELL, APPERANTLY, THE PROJECT IS ABOUT SOCIAL INTERACTION AND RELATIONSHIPS. THEREFOR, WE AGREED ON MAKING IT ABOUT A HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP. HOWEVER, WE DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE WHO IS IDENTIFIED AS A HOMOSEXUAL, SO THERE WAS ONLY ONE WAY TO DO THIS. WE EXPERIMENT ON EACHOTHER," I looked at Gamzee, and we had the most surprised look I've ever seen. "I KNOW, I KNOW. DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT. ANYWAYS, SO I WAS LEAVING HIS APARTMENT UNTIL HE CAME UP TO ME AND KISSED ME ON THIS SIDE OF MY CHEEK," I pointed to my right cheek,"HE SAID IT WAS FOR THE EXPERIMENT, SO I MEAN THERE WAS NO REASON TO GET ANGRY BECAUSE I AGREED TO DOING IT TOO. RESULTING IN SOMETHING I WISH I COULD JUST TAKE BACK FOREVER." He squinted his eyes and said,"YoU kIsSeD hIm, dIdn'T yOu?" I nodded. It was a relief being able to tell someone.

"BrO, iT aIn'T a ThInG! yOu JuSt WeNt AlOnG wItH tHe ExPeRiMeNt! ThAt'S aLl!" Gamzee explained. "YOU'RE RIGHT! I DID GO ON WITH THE PROJECT! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY IT!" I yelled. Come to think of it, that's all I ever did.

Experiment.

Nothing else! It didn't mean a thing to me! I probably felt weird because, well I haven't kissed someone in years! That is absolutely it! It's not like I actually wanted to kiss the guy. That's disgusting.

"THANK YOU, GAMZEE," I turned to him with a genuine smile. "AnYtImE, bRoThEr," he kissed my shoulder. Everytime Gamzee did things like this, it reminded me of old times. Something I surprisingly missed.

I got up and decided to go to bed, it's been a long, regretful day, and I'd rather forget about it.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Continue being the one that is getting ready for hell, again:

While I was putting on my sweater, I heard a knock at my door. I put my sweater on completely and opened it.

Jesus christ, the last thing I needed was a guy who literally can not keep his mouth shut. "WHY ARE YOU HERE AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I said with an annoyed tone. "Karkat, it is extremely triggering f9r s9me9ne t9 9pen a d99r using that type 9f disrespecting language and I will n9t all9w y9u t99 speak t9 me with that f9ul m9uth-"