Not that Different

Be the one that just did something stupid:

I showed someone my eyes.

I, Dave Strider, just took off my shades. Infont of Sollux Captor, who aswell, took his off.

His eyes are motherfucking red and blue.

"Holy shit.."

"II..uh.."

We just sat there trying to comprehend what just happened, more like what in the hell is going on.

I've never seen something so..amazing! Red and blue, while mine are just red.

"How diid you.."

"No, how did you.."

The corners of his lips began to rise as he smiled, showing his shark like teeth. "II can't beliieve II'm 2howiing Dave 2triider my eye2, besiide2 the fact that iit 2ound2 pretty fuckiing gay," he quietly mumbled. I smiled, I felt like he seriously needed someone to show to. I've never showed my eyes to anyone, besides someone I'd rather not mention. "Dude, your eyes are fucking sick!" I yelled. "What? Have you 2een your2!"

We laughed for the rest of the night, just talked and I guess got to actually get to know eachother. I know that sounded like I was hosting a sleepover with all my girlfriends while we painted our nails and played twister listening to One Direction for the rest of the night while mom made some popcorn while we watched Titanic and cried our eyes out wishing we had boyfriends like Leonardo DiCaprio, but it wasn't like that.

Atleast I hope it wasn't.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Day 3

I put all my books, that I honestly don't use, in my locker and headed for the door until English stopped me,"Oi David, detention, or should I say Decoration, eheheh," he laughed at himself, then realised I wasn't laughing and continued,"Detention will be t'day afterschool, 3-5, so be there. If not, you've got more detention coming your way, Mr.Strider."

Fuck! I totally forgot about that, and it's literally right after school, and Captor was planning on moving in today.

How am I gonna tell him if I'm, unfortunately, going to detention?

Old fashioned way, Strider.

The bell rang and everyone ran to their classrooms. I waited for the hallways to clear so I could do what has to be done, but in style. Just as the last bell rang, I walked over to the class Sollux was in.

Besides Ms.Harley's class, he also had another teacher. Which, happened to be Ms.Lalonde, a teacher who hits on every guy in this school and has like 7 bottles of booze hidden in her classroom.

I should know, she's let me have one of them.

I knocked on her door, impatiently waiting for some random kid to answer the door. The door opened and I just peeked half way into the classroom, most people yelling 'Ayyeeeeeee Strider', I, on the other hand, was focused on something else. Ms.Lalonde had her back facing the class, but when she turned around and looked at me, a smirk was on her face. "Oh, Dave, how can I help you?" She fluttered her eye lashes, which I ignored and went straight to the plan,"Hey, uh, can I borrow Sollux Captor?" She nodded slowly,"Anything for you, Dave."

"Uh, Sure..? Anyways," I looked around for Sollux and found him asleep at the back of the classroom. I sighed and walked over to his desk, picked him up, and went outside the classroom. I sat him on the floor, he still managed to be asleep, and filled both my hands with water, and splashed it on his face. He jolted up and rubbed the water off his soaking face,"W-What the fuck, 2triider?!" He took off his glasses and rubbed the water off of them with his shirt. "Wait hold on, what the fuck are you wearing?" He looked at me confused,"What do you mean? My 2hiirt?" He smirked and looked down at it,"II liike iit."