Them as your boyfriend

Heesueng

He's the sweetest boyfriend anyone can ever have!

He's mature(in the good way) and caring, affectionate, loving.

Will listen to you whenever you want to talk about your day or anything really and stare at you with lots of love and affection.

If you tell him that your day was bad and talk about it he will listen while cuddling you whilst wiping the tears off of your face and kissing your face affectionately.

Will cuddle you to sleep every night and hold you close and gently in his arms, as if you are the most precious thing in this universe and need to be protected (which you are).

Jay

He's the most protective, affectionate and responsible boyfriend you could ever ask for.

He loves showering you with kisses whenever you are talking about anything seriously cause his heart just can't handle how adorable you look.

Does all household chores like cleaning, cooking,etc. for you cause he can't see you struggling with all that.

Helps you with homework/ work as much as he can. He is really helpful cause he knows a lot.

Loves to spoil you with everything. Like you just lay your eyes on something for 3 seconds and he buys it for you. You don't even need to ask him for anything.

Frequently takes you out on dates but if you don't feel like going out, he arranges movie night at his home.

Lays your head on his chest at night as you sleep.

"Goodnight love. May your dreams be as beautiful as you"

 May your dreams be as beautiful as you"

Jake

The world's sweetest, giggliest, cutest, tiniest (lol jk he's like 175 cms but still he's so smol🤧) boyfriend award goes to Jake Sim(p).

He loves to make you smile.
A smile automatically creeps up on your face when you see his face and that makes his the happiest person in this universe.