When you're insecure

Heeseung

Heeseung returned from practice, smiling.

He's always happy while returning home cause he can finally spend time with you.

When he entered home he heard your voice talking.

He went towards from where the sound was coming from. He found you talking to your reflection in the mirror.

"The heck Y/N?!?! You're getting uglier day by day. At least try to be beautiful for your boyfriend! Heeseung doesn't say anything cause he doesn't want to hurt you. But deep inside he too knows that you're ugly and accepts it-"

"He accepts the fact that you're speaking absolute nonsense right now".

He said walking up to you. You turned around to look at him embarrassed.

"Heeseung I-"

"Shhh I heard everything. Who gave you the right to call my girlfriend ugly?"

He said turning to so that you can face the mirror.

"You're getting more and more attractive day by day. You're perfect the way you are. I don't care if it sounds cliché cause I really mean it."

He then bent to reach your height and whispered in your ears.

"Don't say thing like that ever again
Don't even think of something like that."

You nodded and he kissed your temples.

Jay

He was watching the television, got bored and walked around the house. He found your diary in your study table. He is a gentleman and knows that you aren't supposed to read someone else's diary but lately he has seen you write in that diary a lot and when he would come closer to you, you would try to hide it. He found that strange and was really curious as to what you were hiding from him in that diary of yours.

He oppened the diary and saw you writing about all your insecurities. How you hate yourself, how you think that you're not good enough to be his girlfriend. He was pretty hurt knowing that you feel that way about yourself.

He went over to your room where you were on your phone, probably watching some model and feel worse about yourself.

"Y/N. I need to talk to you", he said trying to sound as serious as he could.

You were startled and got up. "What happened Jay?", You asked him.

He sat down beside you in the bed and sighed.