Enhypen as Yanderes

Please read: Alright so. This topic might be a bit sensitive for some but please don't read this if you are uncomfortable about topics such as self harm, kidnapping, blood and all. And I know the boys and love them as much as you all love them. This is just for a fanfic reaction sorta thing and I know they'll never do anything extreme. And the actions mentioned in the story are highly criticized and I do not support any of the actions mentioned below. Thank you.

Heeseung

The stalker yandere

He saw you in school for the first time. He was a new student.

He then began stalking you.

Everything about you attracted him towards you and he just couldn't stop thinking about you.

So he began following you everywhere be it in school, outside school, social media, everywhere.

He became more and more obsessive towards you and hacked all your social media accounts.

You always felt as if someone was following you everywhere.

One day while returning home, he kidnapped you.

You woke up in a basement, tied to a chair, blindfolded and your mouth covered.

You tried to scream and free yourself from the ropes tied around your wrist but you couldn't.

He heard you and went to the basement.

"You're awake love? It feels so bad to see you struggle like that. Wait I'll free you".

He then took off your blindfold and gag after he untied your legs and arms.

Before you could say something he interrupted you.

"I know you are confused and wanna ask me why did I kidnap you and why I look familiar. Well I go the same school as you and fell in love with you the day I saw you. So I began stalking you. As time passed I became more and more obsessive. As a result I hacked all your social media accounts and finally kidnapped you. Now you'll stay with me forever. No use of trying to escape sweetheart cause eventually I'll find you, no matter where on Earth you try to hide. I'll find you and I'll never let you go."

Jay

Jay

The obsessive yandere

He saw you in a park, when you were hanging out with your friends.

He immediately felt attracted towards you.

So he began following you everywhere.

He gathered all sorts of information about you. From your friends, relatives, classmates, etc.

You often felt like someone was following you.

You tried to shake off the feeling.

However you were confirmed that someone is following you when you received photos of you sleeping, watching television, talking to your friends and note written "I'll soon get you my love ;)", outside your front door.