Them As Yanderes Pt 6

When you're clingy
(Requested by Imemouwu)

Heeseung

You woke up in the morning and didn't find him beside you as usual. Just the regular. You knew where he was.You went downstairs to find him cooking, his back faced towards you.

You tiptoed towards him and gave him a tight backhug.

"Morning Hee"

He was startled at first. You aren't usually this affectionate. However he liked it. He caressed your hand, giving it a small squeeze before going back to battering his scrambled eggs while you stood there clinging to him.

"Morning sunshine"

"I love you"

He turned around to face you, a bright smile plastered on his face. He cupped your face.

"Is it something special today? You're being such a lovely dovey!"

You giggled.

"Does it need to be a special day for me to love my boyfriend?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"I love you too"

Jay

"Wake up love. It's a new day. Rise and shine!"

He kissed your forehead as he woke you up like any other day. You squinted your eyes open to peek at his handsome face, looking as handsome as ever. How can someone look this gorgeous even at the morning?

You smiled back and pulled his shirt, making him fall on you.

"Morning Jay"

You whispered on his ear and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

His smile even widened. He tickled you for sometime and stopped after sometime to let you breathe.

He gave soft little kisses all over your face and hugged you.

"I love you so much"