Them as Yanderes pt 13

(When you try to hurt yourself)

(Requested by agustie14))

Heeseung

He was walking by the kitchen when he saw you placing the kitchen knife against your wrist. You took a deep breath.

"You've got this Y/N..."

You were about to slash your wrist with the knife when he grabbed it away from you and threw it away.

He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to himself. His jaw clenched and he looked furious. He never looked this angry ever before.

"What.the.fuck.do.you.think.you.were.doing?"

You broke down in tears and hugged him. He pulled you close to your chest and pet your hair while you cried on his chest and told him about everything that's bothering you.

 He pulled you close to your chest and pet your hair while you cried on his chest and told him about everything that's bothering you

Jay

He was back home from work and couldn't find you anywhere. He knows that you couldn't have escaped or else he tracker would let him know.

He checked the tracker to locate where you were. It showed that you were in the roof. He ran to the roof as fast as he could.

You were about to jump off the edge of the roof just when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, holding you there.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!"

"LET ME GO!!! I WANNA DIE!!!"

He turned you around and placed a pistol on your temple.

"If you ever try to take your life, I'll kill you."
(A/N: I'm sorry but this made me crack up)

You burst down in tears. He pulled you close to his chest and caressed your hair.

"Tell me about it. What's hurting you?"

 What's hurting you?"

Jake

He returned home to hear Layla barking aggressively. He immediately followed the barking and found you trying to grab the dagger and Layla getting in between you and the blade.