When you're falling out of love after they cheated on you

(When you're falling out of love after you found out that he did something wrong)
(Requested by Autumnnnj)

Heeseung

You found out that he cheated on you and were heartbroken. But you loved him so much you couldn't confront him about it. So you just let him be while giving him the silent treatment.

What he did to you made you start to slowly fall out of love.

He noticed that you were really distant and asked you what was wrong. He tried to get you talk to him but you didn't.

"Let's end it Heeseung. Our relationship. It's over..."

He was shocked.

"B-but why?"

"Why? You know very well. You've been cheating on me. And I've found that out. I love you but I love me more. So I can't let toxic people who've done wrong to me stay in my life. I'm sorry... I'll leave. I hope she treats you well..."

He realized his mistake as the days went by and regretted letting go of someone like you.

"Please come back
Y/N..."

Jay

Jay

You were shocked and hurt. You blocked him out of your life completely. He tried to contact you, begged you to come back. He begged for a second chance and promised you that he'll never cheat on you ever again.

"Sorry the old Y/N is dead."

Jake

Jake

You immediately left the house and Layla followed. He came back home from the house of the girl he cheated with and found a letter outside his doorstep.

"Dear Jake,

Welcome home cheater. Just found out that you're cheating on me with a chick. Heard that she has a dog as well. So I and Layla have decided that we can't share the same house with a cheater and we're leaving. Goodbye. May you have the sweet time of your life with the new chick and her dog.