Them as Mafia (Their Weakness Hyung Line)

(Requested by odiodiznutscanFlip)

Please read or it might not make sense to some: Here in this story/reaction, they're Mafias and they kidnapped you. Mafias, in simple terms are most wanted and dangerous underground criminals. They involve in illegal activities such as gambling, smuggling, murder, corruption, etc.

Intro: You were living a normal life but he had eyes on you. He first saw you in the cafe where you work everyday. So on a dark night while you were returning from the cafe, he kidnapped you. He then began forcing you to love him but you're trying to stand your ground and not fall for him. But deep inside, you too are catching feelings.

Heeseung

Your lips my biggest weakness. Shouldn't have let you know.🎶

He feels attracted to you all the time especially because of your lips.

You often find him staring at your lips. It was getting difficult for him to hold his urge back and not kiss you.

One day, he grabbed your waist and stared straight into your eyes. He didn't say a word. Just stared straight into your eyes.

"Lee Hee-"

"Ssshhh".

He placed a finger on your lips. He held your face delicately and leaned closer. You wanted to push him away but something in you stopped you from doing so.

He gently connected his lips with yours. Your lips moved in sync. He pulled you closer to him by your waist while his other hand was holding your face and deepened the kiss as it became more passionate. You reciprocated.

After what felt like eternity, you pulled away, breathing heavily. He smirked and kissed your forehead.

"You finally fell for me, didn't you?"

Jay

You've got that smile that only heaven can make 🎶

He's in love with your smile. The first day he saw you working at the cafe, he fell in love with you because of your smile.

He was sad and disappointed that ever since he's kidnapped you, you've lost your smile. So he tries to do anything and everything to make you smile.

He doesn't just buy you your favourite things but also gives you a lot of freedom. Almost all freedom except the freedom to contact anyone you know or contact the cops.

He may be a Mafia but he's the sweetest around you. He has a soft spot only for you.

Over time you realised that you may have just misjudged him. He just wants you to love him. He does everything to make you happy so you too can do him a favour and be friendly around him. So you began smiling more around him.

He was more than glad to see you this happy. He often cracks jokes just to see you smile and hear your adorable laugh.

"You should smile more often. Did I tell you before how heavenly your smile is?"

Jake

I really like your body I really wanna get naughty
I think you're such a hottie🎶

(Don't worry no mature scenes ahead)

But really tho... This Aussie is a simp for your smol petite frame. He loves every inch of you.

He wants to cuddle you so bad but then again you're a feisty little human with attitude.

But you too are catching feelings for him and no matter how much you try to shake off those thoughts but you can't ignore the fact that you love him. You want him too.

Jake knows what's going on on your mind well. He knows his charms.

So one day after he came back home from work, he went over to you and back hugged you. You froze. You were kinda shocked but didn't try to push him off.

He smirked and kissed your neck. He then began trailing kisses over your neck, jaw and finally, he turned you around to kiss your lips. You kissed back. You could feel
him smirk against your lips.

You were about to pull back but he grabbed the back of your neck and deepened the kiss.

Finally what felt like forever, he pulled back.

"Good girl. Behave like this and I'll treat you like the queen you are."

Sunghoon

I'm getting nervous, I'm getting nervous
Who are you? Are you that great?
Why do you keep teasing me?
Just stop now, hold up, hold up🎶

Just as much as he dislikes the way you push him away and ignore him, he loves your personality.

He loves how hot and fiesty you can get while all other humans of Earth shiver with fear when they see him.

"How has your day been babygirl?"

"What do you expect it to be like when a maniac psychopath like you has locked me in a mansion where there's no way out?"

He grabbed your waist and pushed you against a wall.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that again?"

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?"

He smirked and pressed a kiss against your cheek.

"That's what I like the most about you. That's why you caught my eye and that's why I kidnapped you."

Last updated: 14 January, 2022