When you're their home

A/N: For the ones who didn't understand, when you're somebody's home it means that they find comfort and warmth when they are around you. When everything seems messed up and life seems difficult, they go to you for comfort and peace. You are their safe spot.

Inspired by: Home - Seventeen

Heeseung

The whole social media was filled with kpop fans from literally every fandom commenting about his nose and making a big issue out of it.

Although he tried to show that he is cool and doesn't care about what they're saying, he was actually deeply hurt. What hurt him the most was that his own fans, his Engenes were hating him for his nose.

The whole day, he kept his cool in the online fanmeets as well as infront of the members, to assure them that he's fine. But he knew he couldn't hide anything from you, so he didn't even try.

As soon as he reached home and saw you, he hugged you tight, letting all his tears flow.

You rubbed your hand your hand up and down his back, letting him cry his heart out.
You just heard him cry out while tears flowed down your face as well. How can the world be this cruel to hate him for something so trivial?

After his cries died down and his heart felt lighter than before, you pulled away. You caressed his face and wiped off the remaining tears.

"It's alright love. Whatever's gone is gone. And don't let those comments bother you. You are the Heeseung you were yesterday. Nothing has changed. You are as beautiful as you were yesterday. You are as talented as you were yesterday. You haven't changed a bit. Nothing has changed. And you see, every situation has a positive as well as a negative side. The negative side of this issue in that you're getting a lot of unnecessary hate. And the positive side is that the toxic, fake Engenes are out of your life now. There are fewer toxic people in your life now. Now you only have the ones around you who truly love you for who you are. So don't be sad. Our love for you hasn't changed a bit."

He smiled and hugged you.

"Thank you for always staying there by my side."

"And I always will be there for you. And Enhypen."

Jay

He had been practicing with his members for like 12 hours for the upcoming comeback and was exhausted.

He longed to be back home in your arms. He gathered enough strength to walk home and ring the doorbell.

As soon as you opened the door and greeted him with a warm smile, he collapsed on you.

You were startled and hugged him tight to prevent him from falling to the ground.

You could tell that he was really drained out and tried your best to bring his almost 6 feet tall self to the bedroom.

You laid him on the bed and removed his shoes. You brought a wet cloth and wiped his sweaty face.

You tucked him in, kissed his forehead and were about to leave his room when you felt his hand grab yours.

You turned around to look at him. He was tired but somehow managed to speak in his husky, weary voice.

"Please don't leave. I want you"

You smiled and caressed his face. You then got onto the bed and scooted closer to him, massaging his temples.