When you fall asleep on them

Heeseung

You guys were having a movie marathon. It was a day off for him and he wanted to spend the whole day indoors with you, movies and ramyeon.

You both were cuddling and watching the movie when slowly you began feeling a bit drowsy. Because of school/work, you couldn't sleep well the previous night. So you were tired. Anyways you tried to stay awake for him. He is often working and you guys don't really get a lot of time together except in the weekends and on the weekdays, at night, after he's home from practice.

So you tried your best to stay awake but finally gave into a deep sleep.

Heeseung was watching the movie intently when all of a sudden, he felt a soft weight on his shoulder.

He looked at his shoulder to see you sleeping, peacefully.

He chuckled at your cuteness and kissed your forehead.

He switched off the TV and carried you to bed. He gently laid you down on bed and laid beside you. He caressed your cheek.

"You're so beautiful. I don't really say this often but I want you to know that you are the most precious thing in my life. I'll always love you. You're mine. My world. My universe."

He kissed you softly and pulled you into his chest and fell asleep with you.

Jay

Jay and you went on a date and were returning home. You guys were on a Subway and it was already 11:00 pm. It was really late.

It was an amazing day with him but now you were really tired as you were out for the entire day. You tried to stay awake till the time you reach home but couldn't hold back your drowsiness any more and fell asleep.

Jay was leaning on his seat and resting his head on the wall of the Subway when all of a sudden, he felt a something on his shoulder.
He looked down and saw you lost in a deep slumber.

He smiled and kissed your head. He kept on admiring your face till you reached your destination. He never realized how cute you look when you're asleep.

He didn't wake you up and carried you to your home. He laid you on bed and laid down with you.

"I love it when you're asleep for you're so beautiful yet so unaware."