Who is your Enhypen Boyfriend?

Your Enhypen Boyfriend quiz

It's been quite sometime since I posted something. Although in the author's note I talked about not being able to post frequently because of school, I don't want to keep you guys hanging there for long. So take this quiz instead 🤗.

So what you have to do is choose one of the seven options for each question and keep track of the colour of the heart you are chosing. At the end, after answering all the questions, find the number of times you chose each heart. The heart that you choose the maximum number of times is gonna tell who your enhypen boyfriend is. Okay. Let's gaur✨.

1: Who was your first bias?

❤️Heeseung
💜 Jay
🖤 Jake
💛Sunghoon
💚 Sunoo
💙Jungwon
💖 Niki

2: Who is your bias now? If you're ot7 stan, then choose you're favourite coloured
heart.

❤️Hee Hee Hee
💜YAAH
🖤 Layla's husband
💛Eiiish
💚Haeba
💙Sheep Garden
💖 Niki naur naur

3: Favourite love song by Enhypen? (Sorry you can only choose one)

💙Fever
🖤Polaroid love
❤️Just a little bit
💚10 months
💛Not for sale
💖Flicker
💜Let me In

4: Pick a quote:

💜When everything falls apart i want you to stay.

💙And I look into your eyes the way I look at stars.

🖤You're the feeling I can never replace.

💖You're my kind of addiction.

💛You are my favourite place to escape the world.

❤️I never believed in magic until I saw you smile.

💚I crown you the queen of my world.

5: Pick one (and only one) trait of yours. If more than one of the options describe you then choose the one that describes you the most.

💚Motherly
🖤Cold with soft side
💙Bubbly
💛Baddie
❤️Shy
💖Sassy
💜Patient

6: Pick the personality you want him to have:

💙A motherly person who loves to take care of you and others close to him. He might get a little short tempered or let his childishness out sometimes which you absolutely love.

❤️A wise person, reliable and trustworthy. Patient and loyal, you can always trust him. He won't be the most affectionate type but will reciprocate your love actions all the time. Also the type to understands what's going on inside your head without you saying a thing.

🖤Shy, awkward bean but has a protective, princely aura. He too, might not be the most affectionate one. Will take some time to open up to you but when he does, there's no holding back.

💛Adorable, bubbly and cute but may do disrespectful things sometimes (we all know what disrespectful means in kpop). Is really close to you and is a giggle baby. Everything about him is admirable and the fact that he can hide pain so effortlessly behind those little giggles is astonishing.

💖A king of duality who makes you wonder 'how is his duality even possible?''. Knows his charms and is proud of them. But that doesn't mean he never gets insecure. Isn't really the kind to hide his pain cause he has the purest heart. Won't just cry if he's in pain but would also cry if others close to him are. Reassurance and compliments help him stay strong and deal with the difficult celebrity life he's dealing with since such a young age.

💜Cute, soft little plushie on the outside but has a matured and insightful mind. Many may misunderstand him for his soft, tender and baby like features but his sense of responsibility and duty and seriousness shocks them. Being an idol at such a young age and working hard all his life to achieve his dreams might have turned him a bit reserved of his feelings. So if he cries in front of you this means he really trusts you.

💚 A literal baby on the inside but looks like a gangsta. You might have to take the position of the matured one in your relationship. But don't misjudged him to be dependent on you all the time. Working since adolescence for his dreams, he's going through a lot. He just prefers to smile and not talk much about his struggles. But when there is someone to listen, he pours his heart out.

7: Pick a kpop song lyrics:

💙I'll search the universe; Until I can find you again; I won't let go, even the smallest memories; Memories engraved in the seasons; They come and go several times; But I will still call out to you

💖I'm a loser who loves you; Yes, I'm a misery; To you, I'm a nuisance, I'm an outsider; But in this world, I only need you

💚When I'm with you; When I'm with you; It's like Christmas in summer; When I'm with you; When I'm with you; You're like the gifts that I've been waiting for

🖤Endless night; Love trapped us in a windowless room; What can we say? Long for love even though it hurts every time

💜Will the starlight in the sky; Be the same for you? Stars; The look in your eyes; Are you trying to say goodbye? No

❤️I want it; A mysterious cloud spreads out; And love it; I close both my eyes; The time, It feels like it stopped for a bit; I get surprised, I hold my breath

8: Finally choose a pet to adopt with him:

💛Dog
💚Puppy
💖 Cat
💙Kitten
💜Cactus (I'm sorry but if yk then yk)
❤️Bird
🖤No thank you

°•°•°•°•°•Results Time•°•°•°•°•°

If you chose ❤️ more than the other hearts, then your boyfriend is Heeseung.

If you chose 💜 more than the other hearts, then your boyfriend is Jungwon.

If you chose 🖤 more than the other hearts, then your boyfriend is Sunghoon.

If you chose 💛more than the others then your boyfriend is Jake.

If you chose 💚 more than the others then he is Niki.

If you chose 💙 more than the others then he is Jay.

If you chose 💖 then he is Sunoo.

Last updated: 20 January, 2022