Seeing you in their clothes for the first time

Heeseung

You were staying at his house for the night. Initially you just came to pay a visit but it started raining heavily and also it was getting really late. So he insisted you to stay back in his house for the night.

You agreed but needed clothes to wear. He went to his closet and brought a t-shirt of his and a pair of basketball shorts.

You went to the washroom to change and once you came out, boy got a massive uwu attack. He clutched his heart.

"My smol bean why are you so adorable???"

He walked over to you and picked you up carrying you to bed. He pulled you closer to him, his arms wrapped around your waist securely and tightly. He kissed your forehead and then your lips softly. He rested your head in his chest and serenaded you to sleep. His angelic voice singing 'Just A Little Bit' and his warm embrace was enough for you to drift into the most peaceful slumber you had in a while.
After you were asleep, he smiled and kissed your cheek.

"My little one. I love you so much. My little baby love."

Jay

He is always intrigued and fascinated by the thought of you wearing his clothes. So he insisted you to wear his hoodie.

When he saw you looking like a little baby penguin in the oversized hoodie reaching almost till your knees, the hood almost entirely covering your small
head and your small little sweater paws, his heart literally exploded with love and adoration for you. You chuckled.

"Your clothes are too big on me hehehe"

He walked over to you and scooped you up in his arms, wrapping your legs around his torso.

"And I'm gonna make you wear them everyday", he said kissing your nosetip.
You giggled.

Jake

"Jakie I can't find my clothes. Have you seen them?"

His eyes widened in realization. He was dealing with some hair dyed when Layla came and spilled it all over your clothes kept at the laundry basket nearby. He tried washing those stains away but in vain.

Finally he decided to throw them away and buy you new clothes.

"Hehehe Jagi sorry I didn't tell you this before but I was planning on buying you new clothes. We'll go shopping tomorrow cause today most of the shops are closed."

"Alright Jakie but what will I wear?"

"My clothes of course. Let's gaur!"

He gave you his hoodie and pushed you towards the washroom.

After you came out, he lifted his gaze from the TV to you and a wide smile crept on his face. He ran, in tiny, towards you and gave you a bear hug. He pulled back and rested his forehead against yours.

"You're so cute"

Your cheeks tinted pink.

"Is that a genuine complement or are you trying to make up for bleaching my clothes the color of your hair?"