When you're missing (Hyung Line)

Heeseung

He was home from practice and just like usual habit expected you to greet him with your arms wide open and embrace him into a warm hug.

But that did not happen. He was confused. What could have possibly happened?

He was chill tho. He knew that you might've gone somewhere.

But when it got really late and you weren't home yet, he got really scared and worried.

It was 10:00 pm and it was raining and you were still outside. He called you more than a 100 times. But you didn't pick up his calls. He sent you thousands of texts but you didn't even view them.

He had enough. He got out of the house in rain, barefoot, without carrying an umbrella.

He ran everywhere to find you. The park, cafe, nearby restaurant, your favourite animal cafe, your school from where you graduated...you were nowhere to be found.

He called all the members, your friends, family. No one knew where you were.

He then decided to go to the beach cause there's where you go whenever you need peace of mind.

He rushed to the beach to find you sitting while facing the sea. He then walked over to you and sat beside you on the wet sand.

You closed your eyes and were too focused on contemplating your life to notice him. The cool breeze hitting your cold skin, the rain washing down your tears, the smell of the sea seemed to help you relieve your sadness.

You gave your everything for your dream job. You did all the work you were assigned, sometimes you did the work which someone else was supposed to do, you worked more than your assigned hours, but you're still fired and someone else is given your position. Why? All because of your social anxiety? Is it your fault if you have difficulty in communicating with others? Is it you're fault that you're socially awkward? Did you ask God to make you this way? Is it your fault if you have autism? Why then do you have to suffer? The dream you were working all your life...you lose it in a second. Only because you have problem communicating with people?

"Why? Just why?", your whisper was silenced by the song of the rain.

You felt a hand wipe away your tears and caress your face pulling you out of your mundane, melancholy thoughts.

You looked at him and forced a smile.

"H-heeseung? W-what are y-you doing here at this hour?"

"Why are you crying?"

"I-im not c-crying. Wh-why wo-would I c-cry?"

"You think I won't be able to differentiate between your tears and rain? The way you're suttering while saying each and every word. So don't you dare lie to me. What's bothering you?"

You took in a deep breath. He took you into his arms. The warmth of his embrace was enough to keep you warm from this shivering weather. You immediately broke down in tears.

You told him everything. He was listening patiently and patted your back softly. After you told him everything, he pulled you away from him and held your face.

"You know what's the best thing about you? You are a celebrity's girlfriend and if you want, you can live a rich and easy life without working. But you're still working hard to achieve your dreams. You are such an inspiration. Not only to me but to the others as well.
We all love you for who you are. And about your job...it's their loss if they lose an asset like you. Remember I promised you that I'll always be there with you when you need me. Don't worry. We will overcome this hurdle together. We will work hard so that next time, you can apply for an even higher, stronger position and no one can replace your position. And about your social awkwardness..."