When they hit you during an argument

(Requested by blushiniie)

Heeseung

You both got into some argument and it's not usual for him to lose his temper. But that day, you frustrated him real bad and he raised his hand on you.

Tears flowed down your eyes as you looked at him in disbelief. He looked at his hands in shock as he couldn't believe what he just did.

"Babe I-"

You rushed to your room and locked yputself in there as you cried your heart out. He knocked on the door, begging you to come out. After sometime he decided to let you have your time and space and walked away.

Later when you opened the door, he instantly came and hugged you, resting your face on his chest, kissing your head and kept apologising. He then treated you like a queen for the rest of the day.

 He then treated you like a queen for the rest of the day

Jay

As we know, he isn't the most patient type. It was obvious for him to lose his cool during the argument but you didn't expect him to hit you.

He immediately regretted his actions and ran over to you. He wiped your tears away, held your face and looked deep into your eyes with his guilty ones.

"I'm so sorry love. I never expected myself to do this. I'm so sorry. I love you babe. I'll never do that ever again."

He then made your favourite dinner and you both cuddled while watching your favourite movie.

Jake

He never felt this frustrated ever before. You were going overboard and he finally lost his temper and hit you.

"Oh shit naur Y/N I'm saur s-"

You raised a finger asking him to stop as you shut your eyes close, letting your tears flow out.