Them as Yanderes pt 11

(When you comfort them while they're crying)
(Requested by sunoosoupz)

(A/N: To the readers who didn't read the previous yandere chapter (chapter 10), I advise you to go through it once or else this chapter may not make sense.)

Heeseung

He was really worried about your condition. He tried all his best but nothing seemed to work out. He was starting to think that he was gonna lose you.
He broke down in tears.

"I'm sorry Y/N...I'm so so sorry..."

Suddenly he felt your hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see you. You sat down beside him and wiped off his tears.

"It's alright. I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me..."

He hugged you tight.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry..."

"If you're only obsessed with me...why do you care anyways? You said you don't love me, right?"

He pulled away from the hug and looked away.

"I...umm..."

You leaned closer to him and looked him in his eyes.

"Just admit it that you love me already."

Jay

Jay

He was tired of trying. Nothing was working out. You seemed beyond repair.

"WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO GET BACK MY OLD Y/N???"

He broke down in tears as he screamed and let out his frustration.

"Jay...?"

He immediately wiped off his tears and looked at you standing in front of his door.

"You're crying?"

"N-no I don't cry"

You came and stood infront of him and pulled him close to your chest.

"Don't lie. I heard you cry. You don't need to hide your emotions from me. I don't want you to get numb like me..."

He broke down in tears again. He hugged you close and burried his face on your chest.

"I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry..."