When you're closer to another member (Hyung Line)

(Requested by odiodiznutscanFlip)

Heeseung

He often brings you to the dorms to spend time with the others and get close to them. He was more than glad to see you get along so well with the others.

But when he saw you get along "too well" with Jay he was a little jealous. Just a tiny bit. He is wasn't jealous at the fact that you were close to Jay. He was jealous at the fact that you were legit ignoring him and talking to Jay.

When you guys were watching movies, he sat next to you and when everyone else was asleep, he whispered in your ears,

"Did you forget about me already? You're only talking to Jay the whole time."

You looked at him and instantly smiled at how cute he was looking, pouting unknowingly. He was wearing a beanie again cause it was his bad hair day again.

You took off his beanie, ruffled his hair and kissed his nose.

"Sorry if I made you feel lonely and abandoned you. That won't happen ever again. I promise."

Jay

We all know Jay is a sweetheart. He was so happy to see you get along well with the others. He knew that you'll love the members and they will love you.

When he saw you get well along with Jake, he was happy. No really. He was very happy. But then the fact that you guys were talking non stop and ignoring his existence was kinda annoying. He would often sit in between the two of you and try to get into the conversation, but you two kept on ignoring him and babbled with yourselves.

After the failed attempt he wrinkled his eyebrows and went to the kitchen. The others watching the kdrama moment that was going on chuckled to themselves. It took you sometime to realize that Jay wasn't around and the others were laughing.

"Why are y'all laughing?"

"Nothing just Jay being a jealous boyfriend and you ignoring his existence repeatedly ft Jake."

"Oh shi- Jay sweetie where are you?"

You went over to the kitchen cause that's where he goes whenever he's mad at you. You saw him sitting on the kitchen island and pouting.

You went over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Go to Jake, your best friend."

"Ayy my Americano, that Aussie was talking non stop cause I'm the only one who understands his Australian accent well. Did you expect me to ignore him or what?"

"Well idk but I prolly didn't expect you to ignore me the whole time."

"That won't happen again I promise. Now stop sulking honey. Let's go and socialize".

Jake

He was like an excited puppy the day he was about to introduce you to his members. He was not at all nervous like how you expected him to be. He was so confident that his members will love you. And he was absolutely right. You got along with each and every one of them well. Especially with Sunghoon. That's kinda weird cause both you and sunghoon are such introverts. You both weren't the kind to be very talkative when you first meet people. But you both got along so well. Maybe it's because how similar your personalities are.

You both were laughing, talking and having a good time.

"Jake isn't it weird how well these two are getting together? Like I don't remember sunghoon be so friendly with us on our first meet. He was hella quiet."

"Ikr Jay. The fact that my girl is ignoring me for that penguin."

"Ooo Jake hyung is jealous."

"Shut up Niki!"

He then went and rested his head on your shoulder but you kept on talking to Sunghoon without even glancing at him.

He got really upset and was about to go away but you grabbed his hand and rested his head back on your shoulder. He looked at you and you gave him the sweetest, warmest smile you could.

Good for you he won't be giving you the silent treatment once you reach home.

Sunghoon

He was the happiest person on Earth to see you get along so well with everyone. He didn't show it but he was hella nervous the day he was about to introduce you to the others.

You got along really well with everyone especially Sunoo. He casually went over to you guys talking and tried to get into the conversation. But him being the introvert he is, he didn't know what to say or do.

So he was sitting between the two of you and zoning out.

"Y/N is something wrong with Sunghoon hyung? He looks... possessed?"

"Lmao no Sunoo he is just zoning out again."

You caressed his face which made him gain senses. You chuckled and after that he wasn't left out. You all were talking and he too was conversing.

Last updated: 26th January, 2022