Giving them the silent treatment (Maknae line)

Sunoo

He was so flustered when after reaching home, he didn't find you walking towards him and giving him a big bear hug.

He went to your shared bedroom to find you snuggled up in the couch, sulking.

He walked towards you and took you into his arms.

"Jagiya I'm home".

You didn't reply or hug him back. He was as confused as ever. He kissed your cheek but you didn't reciprocate or smile. He then tried using his charms. He began doing aeygo for you but still you were as cold as before.

He got really sad after that.

"At least tell me what I did"

You felt bad seeing him sad. But you were really mad at him.

"Stop making your little pouty face. It won't work this time. Who was the girl you were talking to at the park today? I thought you were at practice but you were meeting up a girl?!?! Don't try to lie. I saw you with my own eyes. You were so happy talking to her. You never smile so wide when you're with me."

He looked at you shocked for a few seconds then he burst into fits of laughter. You were confused and annoyed.

"Yah stop laughing. Why are you laughing?"

"Babe really? This is the second time you saw me talking to my sister and got jealous. You still don't recognize her?"

Your face turned from an angry one to a shocked one.

"Oh it was your sister again? Oh my bad. I'm so sorry. I should really call her over once to have dinner with us so that I can identify her the next time you talk to her."

He kept on laughing for the next five minutes. Then he asked.

"Don't trust me?"

You looked at him shocked and sad.

"N-no love it's nothing like that. I was just scared to lose you."

He smiled and kissed you. After that you both cuddled and fell asleep as it was pretty late.

Jungwon

He returned home tired and exhausted. As soon as he stepped inside the house, as usual you rushed to greet him with a kiss but he pushed you away.

You got sad and mad. From where on earth did he have the audacity to ignore your love? You stomped away, wrinkling your eyebrows, showing your discontentment.

He sighed after he realized his mistake. He followed you to your shared room and gave you a back hug.

You wiggled out of his embrace and kept on sulking.

He kissed your cheek but you wiped off his kiss.

He turned into a clingy koala but you kept on ignoring him.

Finally, he picked you up and placed you in his lap, wrapped your legs around his waist and held your face so that you look at him and don't look away.

"Listen! Sorry. I know that sounds cliché now as I have already apologized like hundred times. But don't give me the silent treatment. You're my favorite person in this world. If you'll stay mad at me, who will cheer me up? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ignored you and rejected your hug. It's just that I was very tired and wanted to hit bed as soon as I could. Your embrace is really warm and welcoming. If you would've hugged me back then, I would've instantly fallen asleep in your arms-"

"I'm not a kid. Stop giving these excuses. Whatever if you're tired then sleep already. Go to bed."

He smiled and kissed your forehead before he let you go.

You tucked him in your bed and played with his hair till he fell asleep.

"You worked really hard today. Sleep well."

Niki

You saw this trend going on between couples. The ' silent treatment ' trend. You wanted to know how your boyfriend Riki will react to this. So from the moment he entered the house, you kept on ignoring him.

"Jagiya I'm home". No response.

"Baby I love you". No response.

"Why didn't you say that you love me too?". No response.

"What happened? Why aren't you saying anything?" No response.

He kept on clinging to you for the next two hours. Still you kept on ignoring him.

He finally made you sit in bed and he sat on the floor in front of you. He took your hands in his and looked straight into your eyes with his big puppy ones.

"You're mad at me?🥺"

Aw! How could you ignore his innocent puppy face? You chuckled much to his confusion. Then you ruffled his hair and told him that it was a prank.

The disgust he felt. From the last two hours he was following you and clinging to you for a prank? He was even more humiliated cause he fell into your trap when most of the times it's you who falls into into his traps.

Well after that he was the one giving you the silent treatment and you were the one following him around the house and clinging to him like a koala.

Last updated: 10 January, 2022