Them as Yanderes pt 20

(When you finally kill yourself)

Requested by skyrarx

&

(When they see you get married to someone else)

Requested by NicoleAdal9

A/N: This is a continuation of the previous chapter. Had to merge two requests together since we're at the end of the series. . So hope it makes sense ✌🏻.

Heeseung

After he had rejected you, you felt awful. You realised that he didn't love you and never did. Never will...

So you decided to end it all. You wiped your tears off and got off of your bed. You took out the bottle of cyanide from your drawer. You had bought it quite a long time before. You were ready for this moment.

You closed your eyes and consumed the entire bottle. You started feeling dizzy and hit the ground. You laughed bitterly as everything around you started getting black.

"Lee Heeseung. This is how we end. I love you so much I can't even wish hell for you. All I wish is for you to be happy. But may you never fall in love or get obsessed to anyone ever again..."

Heeseung was twisting and turning in his sleep. He kept on murmuring profanities and denials. He woke up in terror, breathing heavily. He had dreamed that you were getting married to somebody else.

This was when it hit him that he loves you. He loves you. He had always loved you. He felt awful for realising it all so late.

He rushed to your room to tell you about his feelings. But upon reaching your room, he found the door locked. He knocked the door.

"Y/N open the door!"

No response.

"Y/N I said open the door! Please!"

No response.

He started getting scared nad worried.

"Why aren't you opening the door? Y/N? Are you upset? I'm sorry for what I did. Please let me talk to you!"

When you didn't open he tried breaking the door open. Finally he succeeded and upon reaching inside, he found you lying on the ground, your face pale and lifeless. He saw the bottle of cyanide lying beside you. His eyes widened.

"No no no no no SHIT NO Y/N!!!"

He plopped beside your body and rested your head on his lap, holding your face, trying to shake you to life.

"Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP!!! Y/N PLEASE!!! I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! I'LL MARRY YOU AND WE'LL LIVE A HAPPY LIFE. WE'LL HAVE A FAMILY OF OUR OWN JUST LIKE HOW YOU WANTED. PLEASE CONE BACK Y/N!!! OH MY Y/N!!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME??? COME BACK PLEASE...HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT YOU?..."