Skirmish in Germany

----- May 3rd, 2012 4:27 PM - North Atlantic Ocean ----- 

== Third Person POV ==

A quinjet is seen landing on the Helicarrier. When the back opens Coulson steps out, followed by Steve just behind him. 

Natasha makes her way toward them.

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers," Coulson introduces.

"Ma'am," Steve greets her.

"Hi," She says to him before telling Coulson, "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face trace."

"See you there," Agent Coulson tells them as he walks off. 

Natasha and Steve begin walking along the Helicarrier. Many SHIELD Agents were up top as well, walking, driving, and generally moving around.

"It was quite the buzz around here, finding you and Y/N in the ice. Thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?," Natasha asks.

"Trading cards?"

"They're vintage. He's very proud."

They both look over to their left as they hear yelling. It was Y/N. It wasn't really aggressive but it was definitely yelling.

== Y/N's POV ==

"Woah, Hey!! Be careful with that. It's very important. Bring it to the lab inside," I yell to two SHIELD Agents as they carry a crate.

They better bring it inside. I swear if I find out they left it in storage or something, I'm gonna be pissed. 

"What was that?," I hear a woman say to my left.

I look over to see Natasha and Steve. Jesus, it's been months since I last saw him.

"That was nothing. Just a.. project I'm working on," I tell her before turning to Steve, "Hello there, Old Man. What's it been? Two months."

Steve lets out a smile, "I saw what you did back in January. I guess we can add flight and laser vision to the list of your growing abilities."

"Oh, You have no idea," I say as I walk past them, causing them to start following next to me.

Within a few seconds, we see Bruce Banner as he awkwardly looks around the Helicarrier and nearly bumps into a few people. He eventually notices us and quickly makes his way toward us.

"Doctor Banner," Steve greets as he shakes Bruce's hand.

"Yeah, hi. They told me you'd becoming," He says before he looks at me then to Steve then back to me, "Oh, You're Superman. How didn't I realize that sooner?"

"Considering they kept my name out of the comics and such, It's not that surprising. But enough about me, Word is you can find the Cube?"

"Is that the only word on me?"

"Only word we care about," Steve tells him.

"...Must be strange for you two, all of this," Bruce says.

This is nothing compared to the other things that have happened. And I've adjusted rather well.

"Well, this is actually kind of familiar," Steve admits.

"Gentlemen, you might wanna step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little had to breathe," Natasha says.

There's a loud whirring and clunking sound. Bruce and Steve make their way to the edge of the helicarrier.