Chapter 5

HEY GUYS! Wow, massive thank you to @SaraSierraGomez who read my story, go and check out her story Dip Dyed, it is absolutely amazing!! And thank you to everyone who has read this, it means a lot!

This chapter is quite dramatic, and I know it is from a while ago,but I wrote ages ago, like when it had just happened..

ON TO CHAPTER 5

*****

I woke up the next morning feeling tired and disgusting. I got up and changed into a pair of trackies and a tight tank top. I packed all of my stuff into my suitcases and sat on my bed reading the texts Dani, El, and Perrie had sent me.

From: Daniii xxxx

Hey babe, look, I know you're upset and you don't want to talk to the boys, but please talk to them, for me? We'll see you when you get back, have a good flight and please don't be too hard on the boys xxx

From: PERRIE IS DA BEST <3

Just got a call from Zayn who sounded very worried. He told me what happened and begged me to help. Please talk to them, they are all sorry and all they want is for you to forgive them. see you soon! Xx

From El:p xx

Louis told me what happened. Please talk to them. They all feel awful and are so sorry. I know you probably want nothing to do with them at the moment, but if you just talk to them you would see how sorry they are. They are still new at the 'parent' thing, but they love you so much. I'll see you when you get back xx

I felt a pang of guilt when I read those, but then I remembered what the boys had done to me and I felt less guilty, although a small part of me still felt guilty.

"Steph, please come out. We made some breakfast for you, if you want anything to eat. We have to be out of here by 12pm so we can be in England at 1am. We're really sorry. Please come out or let us in?" Liam begged through the door. I sighed, I was going to have to face them eventually. Liam waited for a few moments before leaving, sighing as he left.

"Hey, Steph, please come out. For me? For any of the boys? For El, or Dani, or Perrie? Please just talk to us." Louis said. I felt tears fill my eyes. I hated hearing them so sad, it killed me.  I got up and slowly opened the door. Louis was standing there, his hair messy and big bags under his eyes. I felt a tear escape and roll down my cheek. Louis wiped it away before taking me into a bear hug. I started to cry properly, feeling so guilty for shutting them out. Suddenly Louis scooped me up and onto his hip, bouncing up and down a bit whilst swaying side to side, trying to calm me down.

"Shhh, baby girl, shh, don't cry, shhh, it's okay love." Louis cooed in my ear while rubbing soothing circles on my back. I had my arms around his neck and clung on tightly to him. When I had calmed down a bit Louis slowly walked into the kitchen where the other boys were. They all shot up when they saw us and tackled us in a group hug. I tensed a bit and held onto Louis tighter. He seemed to notice because he shooed the other boys away. He continued to bounce up and down while rocking us again and I felt my eyelids grow heavier, my quiet sobs dying down. He started to hum a tune softly in my ear and I slowly started to fall asleep. Louis must've thought I was asleep because he handed me to someone else and said he was going to pack his things and change clothes. I immediately shot up after Louis left and came face to face with Zayn.

"Hey, it's okay love, go back to sleepy time, okay?" He said quietly in my ear. I started to struggle against him and panicked when his grip tightened.

"P-please let me go." I said in a small voice, tears slowly starting to fall.

"Shh, babe it's okay, shhh, just go back to sleep." Zayn murmured quietly, kissing my forehead, although I was still struggling against him. "Here love, Louis back, do you want to go to him?" I nodded and reached out for Louis who came over and took me from Zayn, hugging me close to him.