Chapter 47

I was almost thankful he was so surprised, because otherwise I knew that he would have been even more angry and probably be yelling.

"I don't know, I didn't mean to, it just, I don't know, I had no idea.." I rambled, trying to find an excuse.

Niall took a deep breath in, closed his eyes and breathed out again, opening his eyes once more.

"Stephanie, why were you on pornhub.com?" He said calmly.

I knew I was in trouble when he used my full name. The boys very rarely used my full name, and when they did I knew I was in for it. The fact that he sounded so calm made me even more scared for what was to come.

"Tell me the truth." He said.

"I just, I-" I began.

"The truth, Stephanie." He warned.

"I wanted to know what porn was." I mumbled, my cheeks flushing red.

"Did you google it?" He asked.

"Yes." I admitted sadly.

"If I wasn't so mad I would actually be laughing right now." He told me.

"I would be happy if you were laughing." I mumbled.

"Do you realise why I'm mad? Do you understand why we tried so hard to keep you away from all of that disgusting stuff just to have you go behind our backs and look it up? If you were so desperate to know you could've come to us, you should've come to us. You know we are always there for you so why did you go behind our back? We would've talked to you properly about it instead of you seeing this shit and all would've ended well. I am disappointed in you Steph." He ended his rant, looking me straight in the eyes.

I wanted to cry. Every word he said was true. I should've gone to them but I didn't think about it. The worst thing though, was the fact that I had disappointed them. I had let them down. After everything they had helped me with I had back stabbed them and knocked down the work they had put in to protect me.

"Who knows what your dad will have to say about this. I just can't believe you actually looked that up." He shook his head.

It felt weird for him to call Louis my dad, but I guessed it was true. Louis was the one who would absolutely flip, the one who would feel the most disappointed, the one who's iPad it was on.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly, looking down.

Niall just sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"There's nothing we can do until Louis' back so just turn on the tv and go get me a drink of water." He said.

I immediately scrambled up, rushing to get to the water bottles on the table at the side. I picked up a small box of Pringles too, because I knew he would appreciate it, before I walked back over and gingerly handed them to him.

"Thanks." He said, taking them from me.

I gently sat down on the sofa next to him and watched as he ripped open the top of the Pringles and began to scoff them down. I noticed he also had turned the tv on and the Simpsons was playing quietly in the background.

All that time we were waiting for the others to come back was one of the most stressful 20 minutes of my life. I didn't know what would happen. Would Louis be mad? Would he hit me again? Would they send me back? All these thoughts rushed around my head, just getting worse and worse.

The others were back after twenty minutes, strolling through the door casually, laughing and joking around as normal. Louis flopped next to me and kissed the side of my head. I could feel Niall staring at us, wanting to talk to Louis.

"Are you alright love?" Louis asked, a look of concern on his face.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, not even looking at him.

"Lou, can I talk to you outside?" Niall asked in a low voice.

"What's up?" Liam asked, listening in to the conversation.

"You might as well just say it now everyone will find out anyway and I'd rather it was now then later." I snapped at Niall.

"Woah, what happened?" Harry frowned from my rudeness.

"Steph was watching porn on Louis' iPad." Niall told them.

"I wast watching it, not intentionally." I said.

"What? Why?" Zayn asked, sounding as if he might laugh.

"I didn't mean to." I mumbled, wanting to cry from embarrassment.

"She wanted to know what it was, so she searched it and went onto pornhub.com and accidentally left on a fairly graphic movie." Niall explained.

"Why? You should've just talked to us." Louis said, frowning as he looked into my eyes.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry. I just thought you would laugh at me or something and it would've been really embarrassing." I mumbled.

"More embarrassing than this? Jesus Steph." Niall shook his head.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"Okay, I know it's bad but she genuinely didn't know what she was doing and didn't mean to. She knows what she did was wrong and won't do it again in a hurry, so no major damage is done." Zayn reasoned, making me mentally thank him.

"I know, but this is my little girl and I hate the idea of her seeing those disgusting things." Louis sighed.

"You know what I think it's time for?" Liam asked the boys, however mainly looking and Louis.

"What?" Niall asked.

"A bit of s-e-x e-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n." He said, spelling it out.

"No, no, not happening." I said, my eyes widening.

"I hate that you're right, Payne." Louis sighed.

"No please, I won't do it again." I pleaded, begging them not to put me through the embarrassment.

"I'm sorry chicken, if it makes you feel any better it'll be just as bad for us as you." Louis said.

"Yeah but there are five of you and one of me that makes it super awkward." I whined.

"Oh hush." Liam said.

Louis moved from his spot next to me to sitting on the table in front of me, resting his arms on his legs and looking at me. The others joined him, all give of them looking down on me, making me squirm uncomfortably.

"So, Stephy, when a boy and a girl love each other what do they want to do?" Louis asked me.

"Um, get with one another?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah, and so the first step is kissing and hugging and holding hands. But then they get closer and they become more attracted to each other. What might they want to do then?" Louis asked again.

"Have sex?" I asked again.

"Exactly." Louis said.

"This is hilarious." Niall laughed loudly.

"Shut up Niall, let Louis get on with it." Harry said.

"Do you know what happened when two people have sex?" Louis asked me.

"Not really and I don't really want to know either! This is disgusting!" I said.

"Steph, you're going to need to know this all anyway." Zayn told me.

"Yes but not now. I don't want to have to grow up and hear about all of this stuff and even experience it, I just want to stay me forever." I ranted.

"Sweetheart, you'll always be you but as you grow up you just change slightly and want different things." Niall told me.

"But I don't want to change." I said, standing up.

All of the boys let out a universal sigh, glancing at one another as if they knew something I didn't.

"She'll talk with the girls." I heard Harry mumble.

I groaned and flopped down on the sofa, covering my face with my hands. I felt the sofa dip next to me and someone pull me into their lap. They began to play with my hair, twirling it around their finger, me enjoying the feeling.

"I don't want you to grow up either baby." I heard Louis said, his chest vibrating as he spoke.

There was a soft knock at the door and all of us looked up to see Paul at the door, a man with a clipboard behind him.

"Boys you need to get dressed and get your hair and make up done." Paul announced.

The boys groaned, but got up from where they were. I jumped onto Harry's back and let him piggy back me to the hair and make up room.

*
Four hours later the boys were almost ready to go on stage. They had done a quick radio interview, but besides from that nothing much had happened. We were all currently behind stage and the boys were putting in their ear pieces and doing a quick vocal warm up together.

"Wish us luck baby girl." Louis said, bringing me into a big hug.

"Good luck, you'll do great." I grinned, kissing his stubbly cheek.

Liam pulled me into a hug next, tickling me lightly and making me giggle and push him away. I hugged the others as have them a kiss on the cheek. Soon the familiar into to Up All Night sounded from the musicians on stage. The boys did a quick huddle, before taking their positions and getting ready to run on stage.

"Steph, do you want to stay here or head back to the dressing room?" Paul asked me.

"I think I might go back to the dressing room, I'm really tired." I yawned.

I watched the boys on stage for a minute, before heading back to the dressing room with Paul.

"Will you be okay on your own? I'll make sure someone checks on you." Paul said, kissing my forehead.

"I'll be fine, I'm going to have a nap anyway." I told him.

I said goodbye to him and he left, shutting the door. I rummaged through Louis' back pack until I found his phone and headphones, plugging it in and pressing play, before laying on the cool black leather sofa, shutting my eyes to get some sleep.

*
"Stephy, time to wake up sweetie." I heard an irish accent coo.

"I'm so tired." I whined, rubbing my eyes.

"I know princess, but we need to go." He said.

"Where are we going?" I yawned, sitting up.

"To the airport so we can go home." He grinned.

I grinned widely and got up. I paused what ever song was playing on Louis' phone and stuffed it back in his bag. I gathered all my things and shoved them into my own bag, before slinging it over my back.

"I'm ready." I announced, bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet.

"Someone's an eager beaver." Harry smirked, ruffling my hair.

I poked my tongue out at him and helped the others pack their bags so we could get going sooner.

Eventually everyone was ready and we headed off to the airport. Paul told us that our bags were already there and loaded on the plane, so we could walk straight on when we got there.

Just as Paul said, we walked pretty much straight through customs and
onto the plane, getting seated and prepared for the long journey ahead. I was sitting in the middle of Niall and Harry, with Zayn, Louis and Liam on the other side of the plane.

"You ready to go home cupcake?" Harry asked as the plane begun to take off.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see the girls and be able to relax." I grinned.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my tummy. I tried to ignore it, however it was constant and made me want to be sick. It obviously didn't help either that the plane was in the middle of taking off and was very bumpy as we travelled off the ground and into the air. I kept on breathing deeply as small beads of sweat formed on my forehead. The plane was smoother now that the main take off had taken place, and I was able to relax a bit more, however my tummy was still aching harshly with pain.

"Are you okay Stephy?" Harry frowned.

"My tummy hurts." I chocked out, tears welling in my eyes.

"Shh baby, where does it hurt?" He asked me.

"Here." I said, pointing to near the bottom right of my tummy.

"Just keep breathing and have a big drink of water." Harry advised, rubbing my arm.

I did as he said and did feel a little better. Although the pain was mostly consistent, I did begin to feel a little bit better and was able to relax a bit.

Niall was passed out in the window seat next to me, which was a waste because I loved looking out the window at the clouds and trying to make shapes and pictures out of them. I sighed and leaned back in my seat, closing my eyes to try and get some sleep.

***

Hey guys!

Shit chapter I know! I'm really sorry but I needed to do a chapter like this to get them back to the Uk so the drama can happen!!!

Oh my gosh you guys will be so surprised when you find out what I have planned eeeppp!! Aargh there is so so much!! Like absolutely no one knows all of what is planned! So just remember that bad things come in threes ;)

Chapter dedicated to MaddieBear_ because her comment was sweet :) thanks hun x

Also, the Time difference from Washington to London is about 5 hours I think and it's an 8 hour flight so I think if they left at 11pm (Washington time) they would be in London at 12pm (London time)?? I think that works but I'm really not sure!

Comment haribo if you liked the chapter, and I am really sorry it was so bad!!

Promise the next chapter will be good!

Also, does anyone think they know what's up with steph? I know there is one person who knows so please don't comment and give it away, but I want everyone to guess and the first person to guess it correctly gets a dedication to the next chapter.

But since this chapter was so crappy, i will try and post another one next weekend because i feel i owe it to you guys for all the shitty ones i've written for a while :(

Love you guys and thanks for being such good supporters and readers :)

Bella x