Chapter 22

"That was amazing." I breathed as the boys finished their first concert of their new tour. All of their managers and make up artists and costume designers and many more people who were in the green room with me applauded, all talking and laughing about how good the show was.

"Steph?" Paul called, entering the crowded room, "want to come see the boys with me?"

"Yes!" I screamed, getting up and running to where Paul was.

"Alright," he laughed, "just remember to be quiet when we're behind the stage and stay with me at all times." I nodded and took his large hand, following him to behind the stage.

We weaved through the dark narrow corridors filled with people trying to reach the back entrance of the stage. Paul held my hand as he walked briskly towards the stage entrance, the screams of the fans getting louder and louder as we neared.

"Niall!" I screamed, letting go of Paul's hand and running towards the blond Irish lad. He was getting taking his ear piece out, grinning widely when he saw me.

"Princess!" He said, scooping me up onto his hip and hugging me tightly.

"That was amazing!" I told him and he kissed my cheek. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, pulling me away from Niall and towards them. I looked around and saw Harry grinning at me.

"Hey gorgeous." He said, hugging me against his body.

"You did so well." I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I want a cuddle too." I heard someone say behind me.

I turned my head around to see Liam approaching us with a grin. I unlatched my arms from around Harry's neck and reached out to Liam, who lifted me off Harry and into his own arms.

"What did you think of the show?" He asked me.

"Its was absolutely brilliam." I grinned, making him chuckle.

"Baby Girl!" Louis called out to me. Liam placed me on the ground and I ran up to Louis.

"Lou!" I screamed as he picked me up in his arms, tickling my sides. I kicked out , trying to push him off, but he was too strong and wouldn't let go.

"Alright, I'll stop." He laughed, stopping the tickling after I started to scream with laughter. He was still holding me in his arms and off the ground, but he hoisted me up so I was sitting on his hip.

"You were so good!" I told him, grinning widely.

"Thank you baby." He replied, kissing my cheek.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked Louis, surprised I hadn't seen the Bradford boy yet.

"He's just coming. Give me a kiss then I'll let you go find him." Louis replied. I rolled my eyes but kissed his cheek.

"Can I go find him now?" I asked.

"Say you love me." Louis teased.

"Let me go." I giggled.

"Tell me you love me." He grinned, tickling my sides again.

"I LOVE YOU!" I screamed while I laughed.

"Alright, you can go now." He grinned, placing me on the ground. I cheekily stuck my tongue out at him, before turning around and coming face to face with the person I was going to look for.

"Zayn!" I said, jumping into his arms.

"Hey babe, did you enjoy the concert?" He asked me.

"It was incredible!" I told him truthfully.