Chapter 56

I puffed slightly as I carried the third box out from the lift and along the corridor. Once I reached the apartment I carried it over to the kitchen, where Liam and Louis were.

"Here, I'll take that from you angel." Liam said, lifting it out my arms and putting it on the counter.

"What do you think of this place?" Louis asked me, handing me a leaflet.

The apartment was very modern and minimalistic.

"It doesn't look very kid friendly." I said, handing him back the leaflet.

"I might put it in our pile to visit though, just in case." He said.

"When's Zayn coming round?" I asked, leaning against Liam.

"Ten minutes I think. He's such a bugger, getting me to help him move but not helping himself when I move." Liam shook his head.

"He'll help when he gets back from coffee with Steph." Louis grinned, patting Liam's shoulder.

"Where's Harry and Niall?" I asked, yawning lightly.

"Niall's in the bathroom I think and Harry's gone out to the real estate agents again." Louis told me.

"To see Rose?" I frowned.

"Probably." Liam nodded.

The doorbell interrupted out conversation and I ran out of Liam's arms and over to the front door. au swung it open and Zayn grinned down at me.

"Hey babe." He grinned, opening his arms for me.

"Zayn!" I grinned, jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly.

He scooped me onto his hip and hugged me. The rest of the boys walked in and greeted Zayn.

"Did you miss me last night lads?" Zayn grinned.

"Yeah, Niall was crying all night." I grinned.

"I did not you monkey." Niall tickled me, but still blushing faintly.

I giggled as Zayn put me down again so he could give Niall a hug.

"Alright, ready to go sunshine?" He asked, tuning back to me.

"Yeah." I grinned.

"Go grab a jumper Stephy, it might get cold." Louis said, shooing me off.

I groaned, but ran off to the sitting room to grab my jumper that was laying on one of the many boxes. I slid it on and ran back to the front door.

"Alright, have fun chicken, I'll see you later, yeah? Make sure you behave for Zayn." Louis said, pulling me into a hug.

I laughed lightly and nodded, hugging him back. I hugged all the other boys quickly, before turning around and grabbing Zayn's hand.

We made our way out of Liam's apartment block and down to Zayn's car. Zayn hopped in the drivers side and I hopped in the passenger side, buckling up my seatbelt.

"So, where to? Starbucks?" Zayn asked, and I nodded, not really minding. "So how was last night?" He asked as he began to drive.

"It was alright. We went home, the boys had a beer and we watched a film." I shrugged.

"Are you upset about all this?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course, but just because I don't want it to happen doesn't mean it won't happen." I said.

"You know what, you really are very wise for your age." He half grinned.

"I guess so." I shrugged.