Chapter 43

I woke up to laughter from many people. I groaned and rolled over, instantly feeling Zayn was missing. The talking and laughter continued, causing me to wake up and not be able to sleep anymore. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, painfully peeling them open, taking in a room full of many people, cameras and equipment. I frowned in confusion and sat up, pulling my knees into my chest. I was still in the same dressing room, however there were strangers talking and laughing.

"Look who's awake." I heard a deep voice say behind me.

I whipped my head around and saw Harry. I sighed lightly in relief and grinned back at him. He held his arms open and I crawled over the sofa and into them, hugging his torso as he rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Mmhm." I mumbled.

"Did everyone wake you? We told them to keep quiet but they still made a lot of noise." He told me.

"Its fine," I smiled, "what are they doing here?" I asked.

"We're getting ready for the radio interviews and we are also doing a recorded one." He said.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked, not seeing them.

"Niall is somewhere in here, Zayn went to call Perrie and Liam and Louis went somewhere, I think to get something." He said.

"Okay, when are you doing the interviews?" I asked.

"20 minutes I think." He shrugged.

I nodded and yawned, pulling away from our hug. As I stretched my arms out, I heard a loud recognisable voice coming from the doorway, calling my name.

"Stephanie Tomlinson, looking for Stephanie Tomlinson." Louis called through the noise.

"Here." I replied, sticking my hand up so he could see me.

"Come here baby." He gestured me over.

I looked back to Harry who shrugged, before making my way over to the door. Louis grinned at me and kissed the top of my head, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"We have a little something for you chicken." He told me, walking me down a couple of corridors.

"What is it? I don't need anything." I told him.

"Nonsense, I don't want to hear any of that." He said, shushing me when I tried to protest.

We kept on walking until we reached a big open underground space, a bit like a car park. I saw Liam and Zayn chatting, holding something in their hands.

"Zayn, Liam, got her." Louis smiled, walking me over to them.

"Hey babe, sleep well?" Liam smiled.

"Yeah thanks." I said back.

"So, we thought we would get you a little something, just for a treat." Zayn said, pulling a skateboard out from behind his back.

"Thank you so much," I grinned, taking the skateboard in my arms, "there's a problem though." I frowned, looking back to Louis.

"Can't skateboard?" He winked, reading my mind.

"That's why we got you this, so we could teach you." Liam grinned.

"Cool." I grinned back.

"So what are you waiting for? Get on the board and we'll teach you." Zayn exclaimed.

I put the board on the floor and put one foot on it, causing it to moving slightly. Louis wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up slightly to get both my feet on the board.