Chapter 9

Got 83 reads! Cheers everyone!

I might not update for a few days because I have a gallon of homework! Let's be extravagent and say 95/100 reads, 15 comments and 15 votes for the next chapter?

ON TO CHAPTER 9

*****

“I'm sorry." I whispered, breaking the delicate skin on my wrist with the sharp razor. I made multiple cuts, blood spewing everywhere. I was crying still, silent tears rolling down my face. 

"Steph, honey, can you open the door please?" Louis said from outside, knocking on the door lightly. I started to panic, throwing he razor in the sink and washing off my cuts.

"Go away." I said, trying to stall for time. I found some plasters and carefully put them on the cuts.

"Please Steph, don't be like this, just come out and talk to us." He begged. I threw on a long sleeved hoodie to cover my arms and slowly opened the door. Louis looked up and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest, but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me." I whispered, looking down. He crouched down so he was just below my height. He tapped softly under my chin and eventually I looked up at him. 

"I know you're going through a hard time right now, but please don't shut us out." He whispered, before standing up again and leading me down the stairs. 

"Hey Steph, how are you princess?" Harry asked when he saw me. I didn't answer him, instead I just sat down on the sofa, staring at the blank screen. 

"Hey sweetie." Niall said, coming into the room, "Do you want anything to eat?" I shook my head and pulled my knees into my chest, hugging them close to my body.  The boys all exchanged a look before Niall spoke up, "I'll go make you something." He said, then disappeared into the kitchen.

"Zayn!" Louis called out. Zayn appeared at the door and he smiled when he saw me.

"Hey babe, how are you?" He asked,sitting down on the other side of me.

"She won't talk to any of us, and you always have something deep to say." Louis pointed out, glancing at me.

"Come on love." He said, picking me up. I tried to push him away, but he held me tighter. "I'm going to my room." He said to Louis before walking out with me on his hip, me trying to fight him away. When we got to his room he threw me lightly on his bed and closed the door, then coming to sit next to me, taking off his shoes. I started to panic, and he noticed because he chuckled lightly. "Don't worry love, I'm just taking my shoes off." He said reassuringly before lying on the bed, pulling me into his chest. "So, tell me whats up." I started to cry then, because I felt so guilty about cutting.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered, sobbing into his chest.

"Shh, it's alright babe, what did you do?" He read me way too easily.

"I d-didn't mean t-to." I said, pulling up my sleeves to reveal the bandages. He slowly took them off and I winced in pain.

"Oh, Steph." He said, sighing when he saw the cuts. I cried harder and he held me close, whispering in my ear until I fell into a deep sleep.

Zayn's POV

I whispered soothing things in Steph's ear, and soon she was asleep. I untangled my self from her and went down stairs to tell the boys.

"Louis, Niall, Harry!" I yelled, walking into the sitting room. Soon they were all there and we began to talk about Steph.

"I took her up to my room and she was crying and said she was sorry. I asked what for and she showed me her wrists." I paused, the boys putting the pieces together.