Chapter 31

Everyone finally managed to assemble in the big dining room and we ate the delicious pancakes made by Perrie. Everyone was talking and laughing and it felt nice. I loved being with just the boys, but when the girls where here everything just felt so complete and whole. It really did feel like we were a proper family.

When we had eaten I helped clean up, leaving the dishes in the sink because the boys had told me that the cleaners would deal with them. Once everything was put in the sink and packed up, I was told to put on my swimming costume so we could head down to the pools. I raced to my room and put on my floral bikini from the children's section, because I didn't yet have a big enough bum or boobs to wear a proper one. I slipped on my flip flops too, grabbing my sunnies quickly before running back out to the sitting room.

"Ready to go cutie?" Liam asked.

"Yes!" I yelled in excitement.

"Come here princess." Harry grinned, tossing me over his bare shoulder so I was hanging down.

I squealed and tried to hold onto him, but since he was wearing no top there was nothing to grab to help me support myself.

"Liam, we'll head down to the pools and meet you there." Harry called behind him, beginning to walk off, stopping first to grab a bag filled with towels.

"I'll join you." Niall announced, following us out the door.

Harry carried me over his shoulder to the lift, then set me down on my feet once inside. We travelled down to the bottom floor then made our way to the pools. As we opened the door outside a heat wave hit us, making us realise just how hot it was here.

"Hold our hands honey, we don't want to loose you." Harry said as he and Niall grabbed a hand each.

I held their hands tightly as we walked past the various pools. We stopped once we reached a slightly secluded area and Harry tossed the bag down.

"Let's go!" I squealed, eager to get swimming.

"Hold on princess, sunscreen first." Niall said, lathering sunscreen onto his arms and legs.

"Here gorgeous, I'll put it on for you." Harry said.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me over to him so I was standing in between his legs, my hands resting on his thighs. He squirted lots of cream onto his hands and began to run it into my tummy, back and neck. When he finished there he applied some to my arms while Niall did my legs.

"Can we go now?" I pleaded.

"One second, I just need to do your face then we can set off." Harry said, applying sunscreen to my face.

It felt like years later he had finally finished, standing up and wiping away the remaining sunscreen onto his towel. He then grabbed my hand and we walked over to the luxurious pool.

"Just remember, don't run around the pool. It sounds stupid, but we don't want you to get hurt." Harry said parentally, stopping just before we got to the edge of the pool.

"I won't." I replied, rolling my eyes slightly.

"Well then, lets go!" Niall yelled.

He took a running jump and cannon bombed into the water, splashing everywhere. Thankfully there was almost no one there, so we didn't have to share the pool. Harry jumped in next, doing a nice dive into the water. When he came up he flicked his wet hair out of his eyes and grinned at me, telling me to jump in.

"Jump into my arms princess." Niall said, holding his arms open and beaming widely.

I grinned and jumped into his waiting arms. As soon as I hit the cool water it felt nice, my body relaxing as it cooled off from the intense heat. Niall caught me and pulled me up to the surface, settling me on his hip.