Chapter 15

Hey guys, please read this because its semi important.

Sorry its been a little while since I last updated, and this chapter isn't very good either, so I'm really sorry!

I am not sure whether Louis or Liam should be her 'father', so comment whether she should be Steph Payne or Steph Tomlinson!

I didn't get any comments on the last chapter which was kinda sad too :( so please comment guys :)

Also,if anyone has any ideas about anything I could include in the story please please please comment!!

Thank you for all the votes too!

ON TO CHAPTER 15

***********

"Steph, wake up love." I heard someone say softly to me. I groaned and rolled over, coming face to face with Zayn. He smiled warmly at me and kissed my forehead.

"What's the time?" I asked sleepily.

"Almost 10, we are going to see the therapist today." He replied, stroking my hair back off my face.

"I don't want to go." I said quietly, looking away from him.

"I know love, but I promise it will help. Me and the boys just want you to get better, that's all." 

"Its embarrassing." I muttered.

Zayn sighed before standing up, "I know, but this is for the best. Now get up and dressed, we have breakfast ready."

After he left the room I slowly rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom, washing my face with cold water. When I was done I pulled on a pair of tight denim jeans and a faded grey top. I brushed my hair and left it down and put on a grey beanie. I wore a flowery scarf and a faded blue jumper. Lastly, I threw on my navy blue vans and headed downstairs.

"Morning sweetheart." Liam greeted when I got to the kitchen, kissing my cheek.

"You ready for today?" Louis asked me, coming over and wrapping his arms around me. I sighed and shrugged, leaning against his chest. He kissed my forehead and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Can I get a hair cut?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Sure, don't go too short though, and no dying it Missy." He told me, making me giggle at how parental he sounded.

"Guys, come have breakfast, its getting cold." Niall said, holding up plates of french toast.

I grinned and grabbed a plate, before taking it over to the table and eating the delicious food. The other boys joined me at the table, all talking about getting back to the studio and rehearsals and the upcoming tour.

"So, we leave for New York next tuesday. We have two concerts there then we fly to Florida, we have a day off before another concert, and that's all I know so far." Liam told us.

After breakfast the lads went to get ready. I brushed my teeth and waited in the sitting room. When they were ready we set off in Liam's car. I sat next to Zayn and Louis, who were trying to make each other laugh. The car ride was really loud, and I had a headache when we finally arrived at a big white building. We got out the car and Liam took one hand while Louis took the other, who was now really serious.

"We have an appointment for Stephanie." Liam told the lady at the front desk, who nodded and lead us to the waiting room, telling us the therapist would be with us soon.

"Alright Steph, we need you to be a big girl today, no tears okay?" Louis told me, acting like I was 5. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Steph." Liam warned.