Chapter 6

ON 30 READS!! Thank you everyone so much!

Since you guys got me up to 30 I decided to post another chappy!

ON TO CHAPTER 6!

******

I woke up under mountains of blankets and unable to move much. Eventually I got them all off and slipped out of bed. As I stood up my head started to spin and black spots clouded my vision. I sat down on the bed quickly and started to feel a little better. I got up again and slowly walked down the stairs.

"How high's her temperature?" Harry's voice came from the kitchen.

"Pretty high, I'll go and check on her in 10 minutes." Zayn replied. I walked into the room and they looked up at me.

"Steph, go back to bed baby." Harry said, slowly coming closer to me.

I shook my head. "What happened last night?"

"Steph, you're ill, go back to bed." Harry continued, ignoring my question, still edging closer and closer.

"Tell me what happened and I will."

Zayn sighed, "Steph, please just go back to bed. Liam doesn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, he just needs some space, and you are very sick and need to rest." I just shook my head. "Steph, now."

Suddenly Harry pounced on me and had me on his hip in seconds. I fought hard against him, but he seemed unfazed by my actions. He carried me upstairs and wrestled me on the bed.

"I just want to see Liam." I whispered. I stopped fighting him and started to cry. Harry loosened his grip and lay down next to me, holding me close to him. I eventually fell asleep again.

****

"Steph, sweetie, wake up." Louis said quietly, shaking me gently. I rolled over to face him and he kissed my forehead. "Time to get up love, get changed then come downstairs, okay?" I nodded and he left.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and Harry's purple Jack Wills jumper. I walked down the stairs and all of the boys except Liam were in the sitting room.

"Nice jumper." Harry grinned as I walked in. I grinned back and sat down next to Niall.

"Steph, there's something we need to tell you." Louis said gently, looking me straight in the eyes. I nodded slowly and swallowed. The last time someone told me that was when Lucy and Mark died. "Liam's gone." My heart literally stopped beating. "He went home to his parent's house. He needed some time away and didn't want to upset you."

I felt a little better, knowing he wasn't dead, but I couldn't believe he had just left without saying goodbye. Niall put his arm around me and I put my head in his chest. I couldn't cry anymore. I just felt so alone and empty knowing Liam was gone.

"When will he come back?" I asked quietly.

"Not sure, he said he would be a while although he'll call." Louis said, giving me an apologetic look. I nodded and sighed.

"But, on the plus side, you start school tomorrow!" Harry smiled enthusiastically. I looked away. I didn't want to go back to school. I didn't want to be bullied again. I didn't want the tormenting and teasing. This day was just getting worse and worse.

"I'm going to make some lunch because I am starving!" Niall said, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"You hungry babe?" Zayn asked me. I shook my head, stood up and walked to my room. I slammed the door shut and lay on my bed. After a few minutes I stood up and grabbed my notebook. I often wrote what I felt in here. I had written a few songs but they weren't very good. I read through some stuff, then put it back on my desk. Someone knocked softly on the door. I didn't bother opening it, they would come in anyway.