Chapter 32

I woke to muffled screams. I groaned slightly, my head hurting from the noise, which sounded as if it was coming from outside. I felt a hand rub my back as I began to move around in their arms. I slowly peeled my eyes open and lifted my head up from sometimes shoulder.

"Hey babe, just relax and try to go back to sleep." Zayn said, rocking back and forth with me still in his arms.

"Where are we?" I asked, my voice rough and tired.

"We're at a radio station for an interview." He informed me.

"Wait, how long was I asleep for?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes in confusion.

"An hour or two."

"Why are we at an interview though? I thought you had a couple days off."

"I'm so sorry baby, management called and asked us to do a short interview today, it won't take long though." He said, kissing my cheek.

"I hate management." I mumbled, resting my head back in his shoulder.

I heard him sigh, but continue to rub my back and rock back and forth, trying to make me go back to sleep, however I was far from tired now.

"Wait, where are the others?" I asked, suddenly realising the others weren't here with us.

"Niall and Liam went to get some food for everyone, Harry went to the bathroom and Louis is on his way." He told me.

"Where was Louis?" I asked.

"He went to drop the girls at the airport." Zayn sighed.

"Why did he drop them at the airport?" I questioned, growing more and more curious.

"Because they're going home." Zayn sighed.

"Why are they going home?" I said, my voice getting a bit louder.

"Because they have to leave."

"Why did they have to leave?"

"Because management said so." He said quietly.

I was silent for a moment before speaking up again. "Why do they control your life?" I almost whispered.

"Because they can, it's their job. They gave us our career, they can do whatever they want." He told me.

"It's not fair."

"I know." He sighed again, kissing the top of my head and hugging me tightly. "Anyway, how is your head feeling?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Fine." I mumbled, in a bad mood.

Just then the door swung open and Harry walked in, wearing tight black Jeans and a white top. I looked up as he came through the door and he grinned widely at me, taking me away from Zayn and into his own arms.

"How are you munchkin?" He grinned, kissing my cheek.

"Bad." I frowned, still in a bad mood.

"Why are you bad princess?" He cooed.

"Because of management." I stated.

Harry frowned in confusion and looked over to Zayn for help. Zayn just sighed and shook his head, plopping down on the sofa.

"What's wrong with management?" Harry asked, turning his attention back to me after getting no help from Zayn.

"They're horrible people." I pouted, crossing my arms.

"They're not horrible people baby-" He began.

"Yes they are. We were having a perfect day and then I had to be stupid and hurt myself and then they had to be horrible and send the girls away without letting me say goodbye, then they make you work on your day off." I cut him off.