Chapter Zero: The Pages of History

Once, Long ago, the realm of Etheria Lived well with the Inhabitants, yet, there are many realms that connect to Etheria.

Endritch. Netheran. Aetheren. Void. Spirit. Etheria.

Endritch is a vast land, made up of islands, void and starry skies. As harsh as it may be, it is simply how the realm is meant to be, having been named so similar to 'End'. The Endritch is ruled by a single monarch, followed by the Councils that are made up of the leaders of all the clans and species of the realm.

The Endritch Queen, a Amethyst Purple and Obsidian Black dragon, is the Ruling monarch of such land. Having been the first and only dragon of such appearance to exist.

She does not rule with an iron fist, she is not cruel. She is kind, she and the rest of her people and fellow leaders are equals. She does not see herself as a higher being or look down on those below her. She treats those who give her respect the same treatment.

Yet, harm her and her people, she will return such favor with no mercy.

The Netheran have no monarchs, unlike Endritch. They are ruled by no one, but they are however waiting for the day their ruler shall be born. They are governed by the leaders of all clans and tribes. A fair idea, to treat everyone as equals really. The realm is hellish, yet it is not. It's peaceful, yet not. As cruel as the realm is, the inhabitants are not. Prides and loyalty fuel their instincts.

They dare not to create conflicts, only if they have no choice. They are not barbaric as most would think. They are simply beings that follow the traditions of old.

The Aetheren, as similar it is to the Aether, a heavenly like land, it is merely a gate. A gate for souls to pass through to move on, stay and become one of them or join the Cycle of Reincarnation. No ruler or monarch is known. Clans and Tribes are what filled the islands in the clouded realm. Similar to the Netheran, they wait for their ruler's birth, governed by the Clans and Tribes leaders.

Trust and Family is what simply binds them to who they are as a being, but like all. They have their own morals to go by.

The Realm Finds such a place amusing.

The Void, however, is filled with nothing, nothing but echoes that was once part of life, part of all the realms. Souls that passed through the Cycle of Reincarnation lose their memories in the void, or keep small fragments of such fragile memories. Memories are like glass, they're made, but after too long, they shattered. Shattered to pieces.

Fragments of the original.

The Spirit realm is strange, however, only ruled by a human-spirit hybrid. A realm where spirits of all kinds live and thrive in, good or evil, it does not matter. Such concepts do not bother them much in the realm. Why bother holding onto deep grudges and sadness when you could let it go and move on? Move on to what you have now and not dwell on what could have been done in the past.

At least, that is how the spirit sees things, to say the least. Neutral, Good, Evil. It's a choice to follow, a path you make. Yet, unlike the other realms, the spirit realm is a mysterious realm, a mysterious gift of its own. Such a beautiful treasure really.

As for Etheria Alone?

Well, there is too much yet too little to say about the very realm.

Etheria is ruled and inhabited by many species and inhabitants. Inhabitants of those that came from the realms beyond their knowledge or from the inhabitants that were there before them all. Etheria was a neutral realm, none of the rules of the other realms always applied to the realm really. It was freedom, a change in life and scenery.

Yet there were three very specific species- well, at least they could be referred to as species, that was different from the rest.

The Humans are mysterious, yet resourceful, no one can ever predict one well without underestimating them. They are good, yet not. Who were they really? No one really knows for sure. They are, after all, unpredictable.

The Reincarnated are beings that have gone through the cycle of reincarnation, either as humans or gifted, no one was sure. Most remember their previous life, life as a human or not. They can range from being from the same realm or from an entirely different Reality or timeline. They are as unpredictable as humans are after all.

Players, however, are a mystery. Created by the Primordial Deities to keep their goddess of a sister curious or not so lonely, it was strange. Oh so very strange. The Players were very similar to Humans and Reincarnated, but they are not the same. Oh how much that confuses us all, did it not?

But there's secrets so few know. The Players have been around since the beginning, since the Era of Chaos.

So much, yet so little, not all information is fully known, but this story. Is a story created by the pain, the pain that one specific species causes to us all. The conflicts that broke out war, betrayal and lost trust.

The Era of Chaos. The pain of the Weeping Goddess.

The Humans Near Extinction.